Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 17, 2013
Even though I am not much of a romance reader I really love Nicholas Sparks' work. "The Notebook" is by far my most favorite from him. I even loved the movie that was made in 2004 of the novel. And I also loved other adaptions like "A Walk To Remember" and "Message in a Bottle". However, I never really did see "Nights in Rodanthe". But the other three films were just amazingly created.

I never felt so emotional about romance novels or movies before. I was always the action-adventure type of guy. But then I saw the movie "The Notebook" and that was when I was introduced to Nicholas Sparks. I watched the other adaptions and I just really like them for some reason. I later figured out that the reason I love them is because I find myself rooting for the couples in the movies and novels. I just care about these characters and I really want them to be together, like as if it is the end of the world if they don't get together in the end.

What else can say? These movies are full of romance that they will leave you with goose-bumps and your heart pounding for more. I say buy it. That includes you husbands and boyfriends out there! Get your true love something like this and I promise you that there will be plenty of kisses to go around. ;)

This is worth buying and I'll leave it at that!
on March 18, 2016
All 4 Movie are very good, but my favorite one was Nights in Rodanthe. Filmed on location in The Out Banks of North Carolina. The house is a rental house that you can rent by the week. Looks pretty much the same as in the movie, other than it was moved about 15 mile down the beach to save it. Once you see the movie you will understand why they had to move it. Some friends of mine have stayed there, and loved the house. So Over all It's a Romantic movie and a good one at that. So have some tissue near by...

;
on March 2, 2015
I bought this 4 Film Favorites: Nicholas Sparks Collection to add to our home DVD collection. They offer a variety of romantic encounters, some controversal. Eveyone to each his own of what they like. It was a bargain under $10. for the set of 4 movies. Previously I bought a pack of single DVD cases to put each movie in it's own case for easier filing for me. I hope you enjoy the movies.
This is a collection of 4 Nicholas Sparks movies. There is a newer edition that has 5 Film Favorites. They should have another collection of his works that include the "Best of Me" "The longest Ride", "The last Song" and "The Choice".Thesere are other Nicholas Sparks movies that are sold as a single CD.
on July 19, 2015
Movies are all great movies..... BUT the packaging is BAD. The hard case has only 1 long spindle on which the movies are stacked 1 on top of each other. Mine came with a large scratch on the "NOTEBOOK" movie. (unfortunately it is the main 1 I wanted) But for the price...... Oh well?
I bought 4X empty case in which I'll transfer mine to.
on April 18, 2018
Can't find deals like this but with this seller I was thrilled with product and the fast delivery made my day going to watch favorite again. Thank you Carmen Self
on September 11, 2017
This movie set came in perfect condition, I had no problems. I brought this set because of the movie a walk to remember and loved that movie, I haven't watch the other movies yet, but I'm sure that they will be great!
on March 17, 2018
Got this set for a 90 year old friend. She is pretty blind but seems to enjoy listening to the movies — she’s a huge Nicholas Sparks fan!
on January 13, 2018
FAULTS ADVERTISEMENT, WAS GETTING READY TO LOOK AT THE NOTE BOOK, ITS NOT ON THE DVD, IM VERY UPSET, I WANT TO TOSS THIS DVD IN THE GARBAGE
on April 9, 2012
I was interested in two of the four before I found this set, but was happy to have come across it because it was such a great price to include four great movies. One thing worth mentioning (the reason for 4 stars instead of 5) is that all four discs come stacked together in one case: they don't each have their own 'page' whether hard plastic snap-in or cloth-type insert which would, of course, better protect each disc, so it might not be a good idea for those who are rough on their things or have kids who aren't careful. But this does save space from having four separate DVDs on my shelf and is such a bargain that it hardly matters!