- Hardcover: 282 pages
- Publisher: Rocky Nook; 1 edition (May 6, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1681980649
- ISBN-13: 978-1681980645
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#203,307 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #107 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Handbooks & Manuals
- #158 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Equipment
- #253 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Film Photography Handbook: Rediscovering Photography in 35mm, Medium, and Large Format 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Chris Marquardt is a photographic mythbuster and the host of Tips from the Top Floor, the world's longest running photography show. His photography podcasts have won multiple international awards. He has taught photography all over the planet, including Europe, Africa, North America, and Asia, where he has often accompanied photographers to the world’s highest photography workshop at Mt. Everest base camp. Marquardt is a regular on Leo Laporte’s Tech Guy radio show, which is syndicated across the United States and reaches an audience of millions.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now