- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: Lone Eagle; 1st edition (February 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0943728991
- ISBN-13: 978-0943728995
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,059,555 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Film Production: The Complete Uncensored Guide to Filmmaking Paperback – February 1, 1999
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
As for criticism: Written in 1997, the book gives a pretty short shrift to DV, but it does admit that things will change. Also, it focuses primarily on features and not shorts. And at 230 pages, it's still just an introduction, but honestly, I can't think of a better introduction to give to a first time filmmaker -- who's either starting her first short or making that first feature.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best I've read so far is FROM REEL TO DEAL.