Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 20, 2013
I bought a bunch of these in different sizes because they are so cheap. Instead of using step-up rings I can now have separate CPL filters for each lens. I did some research and found out these filters are produced by Desmond Photographic Distributors. As with all their other products, they are very good quality for a great price.

The glass seems to be nearly identical to my Hoya HD CPL as they have the same neutral color cast, and the same 1 1/3 stop light loss. (I have some other cheap CPL filters have a noticeable color cast and about 2 stops of light loss)

The frame is thicker and the rotating movement is not quite as smooth as my Hoya HD CPL. But for a fraction of the price, it certainly gets the job done.

Considering that this filter has many of the same features as Hoya HD CPL, I wouldn't be surprised if they are using the same glass but with different style frames.
on October 5, 2014
I was alittle worried with the brand name since ive never really heard of ICE but im glad I took a chance. It works very well especially for the price. The polarizer turns easy but not to easy to where it can be bumped and move. The polarizing effect works great as well. Ill be trying other ICE filters because of this.

and just an fyi for people trying a circular polarizer for the first time as some of the other reviews stated, theres 2 rings on this. The first ring is a tightening ring. It locks the filter to the lense. The second is a lose ring to turn either left or right indefinately to rotate the filter to get the desired effect your looking at. If you need to remove it, make sure you turn the right ring. And the reson the second ring turns indefinately is because reflections are cause by light from all angles... theres no 1 spot that will give you the optimal effect. Just turn and look through the viewfinder or lcd till the reflections dissappear and your good to go
on June 22, 2017
Rec'd this today, well packaged (just a couple days after ordering - nice work "treasuresale"). I am pleasantly surprised and delighted by the apparent high quality (multicoated, repellent, good polarization cut-off), especially in light of the 1/3-1/4'th cost compared to many other "big name" options! If my opinion changes as I begin to use this in my work, I will repost an update, but for the moment, count me as "tickled".
on September 25, 2015
Seems well constructed, spins smoothly with good polarisation effect. As always with cpl's, not the greatest at very wide angle settings, but no fault of this particluar filter.
on January 29, 2015
Bought 2 for my two cameras, so far so good. Did the LCD screen test and it worked in cutting off the light. For the price, it's a great value.
on August 16, 2013
No where near as expensive as the big named filters but does a comparable job. Clear and reduces reflections. Rotates smoothly and well machined.
on July 29, 2014
So far, it works very well!
on December 14, 2014
great value
on April 27, 2013
Just what I was looking for! A very good priced, super high quality
77mm circular polarizer filter. This filter came professionally packaged
with a great reusable travel case. I shoot mostly sports and this filter
doubled as both a great polarizer as well as a good lens protector. In fact
I leave it on the lens most of the time. I use a Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4D IF-ED.
Can not find a better product at a better price than this....I tried!
on February 28, 2015
Works. Has limitations which may or may not be acceptable to you in your line of work
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.