Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
67mm Lens Filter Kit For Canon SX40 HS SX50 HS, SX60 HS, SX520 HS, SX530 HS, SX540 HS Digital Camera Includes Filter Adapter (Replaces FA-DC67A) + Close Up Lens Kit Includes +1 +2 +4 +10 + 3pc Filter Kit + More
|Price:||$37.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-Coated 4 piece Close-up Filter Set - With Close-up lenses, you can dive into the world of macrophotography. Shoot your stamps, flowers in your garden, your jewelry collection and many other items.
- 3 Piece Filter Kit - Filters are manufactured from high quality solid optics. Each individual filter is heat treated and coated to avoid any rare movement or distortion.
- Lens Cap Keeper - Never lose your cap again! + 67mm Hard Lens Hood
- ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth - Safely Removes Fingerprints and Dust, Cleans Without Chemicals + CONVERSION ADAPTER RING For Canon (Replaces FA-DC67A) 67mm Thread
- This Kit Includes Some Of The Essential Accessories You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Canon SX30IS, SX30 IS, SX40 HS, SX40 HS, SX50 HS, SX50HS, SX60HS, SX60 HS, SX520 HS, SX530 HS, SX540 HS Digital Camera
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||2.6 x 8.6 x 8.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.1 pounds|
This Kit Includes Some Of The Essential Accessories You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Canon Powershot SX30IS, SX40 HS SX50 HS, SX60 HS, SX520 HS, SX530 HS, SX540 HS Digital Camera
67mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD):
A must have filter set to protect your lens
UV: Removes or absorbs ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your film or video. Protects your lens from scratches and fingerprints.
CPL: Increases color saturation, darker blue skies so white clouds stand out, and eliminate reflections from nonmetallic surface like glass or water.
FDL: Allows for using your camera under fluorescent lighting giving you natural light colors when shooting under fluorescent conditions.
67MM 4-piece Close-Up Macro Lens Kit:
- Included are +1, +2, +4 and +10 Close- Up Lenses.
- High-Quality lenses are diopters for close up photography. They shorten the close focusing distance of the lens, this allows the lens to go closer to the subject and achieves a larger image scale.
- Stackable design. Combine filters to achieve maximum magnification. For example, +2 plus +4 will become +6.
- These filters are double threaded allowing additional filters, lenses, or attachments to be mounted on top.
- A lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
Lens Cap Keeper Holder:
- Never lose your cap again!
ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth:
- Safely Removes Fingerprints and Dust, Cleans Without The Use Of Chemicals
Bower (Replacement FA-DC67A) Conversion Ring Adapter:
- For Canon SX30 IS, SX40 HS, SX50 HS, SX60 HS, SX520 HS, SX530 HS, SX540 HS (67mm):
- The Adapter for Canon is a 67mm adapter specifically made to mount filters, lenses and other accessories onto your camera
Top Customer Reviews
My initial review was wrong.
I must apologize for my mistake. I gave a bad review to the macro closeup lenses in this kit and should not have for I did not know how to use those lenses with my Ultra zoom 35X Cannon camera. It is not as intuitive as one might think.
My mistake is that I thought one could rely on auto focus but one can not. I could only get the lens to work, I thought, by positioning the camera very close to the object and using the macro setting the camera comes with. This makes for very little difference and certainly not +10 type difference. If one is not using the close up lens this is the only way one can get a larger picture of a small item in focus.
In using those type lenses however on an ultra zoom point and shoot camera one must move the camera to a correct position with the object. If one uses a +1 lens then the distance from the object must be greater not smaller for what ever zoom position one chooses. I had tried to focus the lenses moving the zoom out but could not find the focus point so I assumed that the only way one could use these lenses was with the macro setting of the camera but that was wrong. One must move the camera quit a distance, for close up work anyway, from the object to get a correct focus.Read more ›
The +10 macro lens is pushing it but the others (+4,+2,+1) work great. In fact the +4 with the lens extended all the way out
is essentially forensic close up shooting. When you show folks the shots you need to shoot wide first so they have a frame of reference otherwise...they can't tell what the close up shot is because it is an uber-macro shot.
I bought some metal filter stacking caps and use them to seal up and protect the other filters included in this combo and that works great for carrying the UV/FLD/C-Pl filters around.
I don't use the included hood; I use this one instead:
That allows me to use a flash and press the deep rubber hood against glass and nail shots with out any flashback flare works for aquariums very nicely and this rubber hood is just as deep as the one included here and the original (not included with the camera) Canon hood for the SX40HS. Plus you can pull it back for wide shots with no vignetting.
If you are looking for a tripod to round out this rig...look at the review I wrote for the Velbon UT45L.
That being said, everything connects just fine to the SX40, I have not made full use of the filters, but have used them enough to know they function as they should. This is definitely a "you get what you pay for" kit. If you want "great" quality (which I did not expect), you will need to look at the Hoya and other filters, etc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The adapter ring took a minute to figure out how exactly to get it on and to stay on but once you look closely, you can see how easy it really is. I am loving the UV filter lenses! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Shawna
I'm gong to return it because it was not what I asked for it. My camera is Cannon SuperShot SX530 HS a Snd none of the lenses including the adapter fitted. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Francisco Prieto
Item shipped fast. product doesn't fit. READ REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING. WISH IVE DONE. Say it fits for canon 6x. it's wrongPublished 2 months ago by Kayden H.
The adapter would not fit my Canon SX540 SH properly. Falls off easily.Published 2 months ago by jsa
Good product for the price. I am pleased. My photos have improved dramatically.Published 2 months ago by Oral Carter
Cannot get adapter to tightly fit. would never buy again. Even the hood doesn't fit.Published 3 months ago by Ngirilover
I did not realize that the filters came with an adapter and don't fit directly onto the lens. The filter screws securely onto the adapter but the adapter is very difficult to mount... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Caroline S.