Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Filtrete Dirt Devil F1 HEPA Filter, 1 Filter Per Pack" and save 55% off the $17.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.61 shipping
Filtrete Dirt Devil F1 HEPA Filter, 1 Filter Per Pack
|Price:||$15.51 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.48 (14%)|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eliminate dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander and other airborne allergens
- Change your filter regularly for optimum preformance
- All vacuum brand and model names are registered trademarks of vacuum manufacturers
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
This filter came poorly packaged in a clear plastic bag inside of USPS bag with nothing preventing it from being crushed. It has a loose fit compared to my year old original filter - which I'm trying to remedy with a large rubber band. The filter construction seems relatively ok, though, with a base of rubber (though about half as thick as the original) instead of the hard plastic of some other generic filters.
The filter shipped from deepdiscounts is not a Filtrete filter. Be warned. The shape isn't even the same as the Filtrete picture for this listing (i.e., it's conical, not cylindrical).
Shame on the seller for this misrepresentation. Nevermind, call it what it is. A sack of lies.
UPDATE 1: Seller (deepdiscounts) is shipping a new filter and seemed concerned about these problems. I'll return to the review when the new (correct?) item arrives. Perhaps an error in their shipping department?
UPDATE 2: Correct item arrived as described. Completely different from the generic filter I received before, so I'm unsure how the error occurred - though it would seem the seller (deepdiscounts) sorted it out. The filter has a nice tight fit with my Dirt Devil Featherlite, just as it is supposed to, and I'm sure it will work well.
- Form: This looks very similar to the original filter, but doesn't fit quite as well. Whereas the original filter fit very snug onto the canister mount this one was a bit wobbly. There is a rubber seal on the filter where it fits so I don't think air would have leaked through under normal situations—but it did seem to move quite a bit while vacuuming. I cleaned off the mounting area in the canister and wrapped some electrical tape around it to give it some added girth. After that it fit pretty snugly and didn't move at all while vacuuming.
- Function: Definitely works better than the one that had been in there for several years. The vacuum seems to spit out less dust and doesn't get quite as warm during use. Hard to really quantify this other than, "It works."
Overall I took off two stars because I shouldn't have to modify anything for it to fit and work properly, but in the end it seemed to work as well as OEM. My vacuum clearly states on the body that it takes an "F1" type filter which this claims to be. That said I think the bother was probably worth the money I saved by not buying a replacement in the store at almost twice the cost.
If you have a Featherlite vacuum, want to save some money and aren't worried about making a little modification for this to work than I would recommend it to you, just don't expect an OEM fit. Otherwise, look elsewhere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Came fast. Was a little taller than my old one but it was able to squeeze it in.Published 16 months ago by Larry the Gun Guy
We had to modify it a little to fit correctly, but it was well-worth it.Published 23 months ago by Pyrethrin
This is an excellent filter. It has a rubber-necked seal which performs much better than other filters that do not have a seal (namely the Arm & Hammer F1 filter that I have tried... Read morePublished on July 18, 2014 by John A.
I was very disappointed with this filter because I expected a cylinder style and received a conical instead. Photograph is of the wrong filter shipped.Published on February 4, 2014 by gerri