Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on February 10, 2012
These are gloves for cold weather - not freezing weather. They are unlined, so won't keep your hands warm in wet or windy conditions, but I wore them in outside with the temperature in the thirties, and my fingers were appropriately toasty. I had no problems using them on my iPhone, at least, no more problems than I have without the gloves :)

They aren't very stretchy, so if you have big hands, these will be a tight fit.
on March 28, 2012
Gloves came as a different color than expected from the photograph. Seller apologized that the image was incorrect and let me pick an additional pair of a different color. The photo was changed and I ended up with 2 pairs of these awesome gloves! I wear them under my waterproof ones when I snowboard, so I can change music tracks on the mountain and they work out great.
on February 9, 2013
Bought this for my sister for Christmas, She loves it. The touch pads on the fingers are larger than most comparable gloves which is key to why they work so well. They are also pretty stylish and she says they are warm.
on November 27, 2012
i have normal hand size and those gloves where a bit small, can't complain about the price i hope they will stretch a bit with time.
on January 12, 2013
These Gloves were a Hit at Christmas! Everyone Loved them, and such a great price that I could get everybody them!
on January 19, 2013
They are cute, warm and do exactly as advertised...keep my hands warm and allow me to use my iphone and nexus.
on September 15, 2015
works perfectly! I don't have to take them off to use my phone!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.