Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 24, 2017
I'm a huge Final Fantasy and rpg fan.
Never played this before.
Just started and it looks great.
Looking forward to alot of fun and grinding.
Should keep me busy.
Finished the game. It's not as hard as people say it is. Beat the final boss without any problems.
Had a lot of fun. I recommend this game!!!
on November 20, 2017
JUST WHAT THE KIDS ORDERED.
on July 6, 2017
this game is fun. simply, classic, and addictive. Let me put it this way...its like reading a book but only you play it. Keeps me wanting to read more ! lol.
on October 16, 2016
Just started after completing Bravely Default. Graphics sux; once you die, you start over again. Also, the supported Wi-Fi connection does not support modern protocols.

Still, it is an older game and decent for its play value. I'll update again after I've completed the game.
on October 30, 2017
Easily my favorite in the entire series; the customization for the party along with a remastered OST based on the original FFIII makes this worth every penny
on January 9, 2007
Final Fantasy III is a very enjoyable game. I really enjoyed very much the number of jobs the game offered. I found it to be very very fun switching around the jobs and leveling up my characters and their job levels. The graphics I must say are very very nice. I found them to be quite pleasing. The music is also fantastic. Loved the music. Oh and i must add that the opening cinema at the title screen is wonderful...i oohed and aahed at it.

The game is also difficult at parts. There are certain places in the game where you should just level up by beating random monsters for a while before facing some bosses. And another difficult aspect is that there is only a finite number of phoenix downs (items that revive your character)...you CANNOT buy them at stores. But there are revive springs in a number of towns that revive your fallen characters for FREE ^_^!!

So yah...difficult game especially at the end!...but loved it very much!!
on September 7, 2016
The game was amazing. I'm not a big fan of Final Fantasy, but this game has wonderful graphics, easy controls, puzzles, and a new format for the Final Fantasy franchise.
on January 16, 2009
First of all, I must say that Fnal Fantasy III is without a doubt one of the most visually impressive games on the DS console. The opening FMV sequence will make your jaw drop! And the character designs are fantastic!

The soundtrack in FF3 is very well produced, as well. There are some really great and memorable tracks throughout the game. Final Fantasy III also presents a satisfying challenge, even to long-time RPGers like myself. There are some challenging bosses in this game.

Whether you are a hardcore RPGer, or just occasionally pick up an RPG, you can't go wrong with this title (especially for the price!). One of the best RPGs on the system, hands down.
on May 16, 2015
Yet another great entry into the FF series. Great graphics, sound and music, humor, and facial expressions! Moogles and chocobos make their appearance, and the job classes are a different touch to keep it fresh. The spell graphics are good too, and the music is even better.
on January 26, 2007
This game is an awesome mix of old school FF action blended with new technology. You won't find a heart-wrenching array of movie sequences like FF7 obviously, so don't expect that. I have heard a lot of reviews say the story is "paper-thin", which seems true at the beginning, but now that i am 30 hours into the game I have to say the story develops nicely and I have been pleased by the occasional cut scene. The controls are well designed, and the fact that you can play the game with just the stylus is a nice touch. The music is very well done also. I couldn't quite give it 5 stars because let's face it, it is a 20 year old game, but if there was a choice for 4.5 I would have definitely given that.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.