Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Final Fantasy XIII-2: The Complete Official Guide Paperback – January 31, 2012
Windows 10 For Dummies Video Training
Get up to speed with Windows 10 with this video training course from For Dummies. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The pages are thinner. (thinner book compared to the original, even though this one has more pages)
2. The books are not numbered by their print run.
3. Those with a keen eye for book bindings will also notice the binding is glued and not sewn like the original.
4. The "hard" covers are rather mushy and soft to the touch. (recycled cardboard?)
Piggyback definitely cut some corners here. Although with thinner pages it stays open without the pages flipping by themselves. However, due to the heavy ink use on graphics, the thinner pages are wavy throughout. (Although they will flatten more over time)
The major issue I have with the build quality is the binding. Sewn bindings will stand the test of time, whereas glued bindings will inevitably fall apart with use or with age as the glue dries out. Between this and the thinner pages, it feels like I could rip a page out by accident if I'm not careful, whereas the original book felt much more sturdy and higher quality.
Other than that, this book has much more beautiful page layouts and artwork than the original - it really blew me away how beautiful it is when I first flipped through it. The graphs are fantastic and the foil logo on the cover is really shinny and reflects in the light.
Regarding the actual content...
1. Layout sucks. It's structured more like an encyclopedia, having you flip through various sections. It's easy to miss something.
2. All-encompassing Inventory and Bestiary not so all-encompassing; doesn't include extras like the Serah costume, Genji bow, or Omega boss information.
3. Seems to be very wordy and dry on information you can already find in-game.Read more ›
Usually, I don't get hardcover guides but this one was actually cheaper than it's paperback counterpart when I purchased it.
The "Tour Guide" section was what I ended up using the most. This section gives you hints, tips and tricks on how to aquire fragments, and shows enemy data, for any given map.
Also There are some nice large screenshots/artwork through out the book that are there purely for looks and they are really nice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No. And amazon does not allow me to review it due to violations of my right to free speech. Third post....Published 2 days ago by Josh B.
Absolutely crucial to play the game in its entirety.
Great breakdown of areas, enemies ect.
Would definitely recommend for anyone playing the game.
fantastic, love it, everything as described and delivered in a timely fashionPublished 1 month ago by sirpaulallen1
The book was great but the binding failed and the pages are just placed inside the cover.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer