FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- All the hallmarks of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, including genre-leading graphics and HD real-time cut scenes; Robust gameplay features such as Free Companies, story-driven player–vs.-player content, and primal summoning to bring players together
- Incredible new graphics engine that delivers a high level of detail and quality on both the PlayStation 3 and Windows PC platforms
- A flexible class system that allows players to change to any of the eighteen different classes on the fly simply by changing their equipped weapon or tool
- Breathtaking musical score by renowned FINAL FANTASY series composer Nobuo Uematsu
- Cross platform play on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC
- A persistent and evolving world with immersive storylines and well-developed characters
- HD-quality, real-time cutscenes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Playstation 3
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that invites you to explore the realm of Eorzea with friends online. This highly anticipated PlayStation 3 release expands on the 2010 PC release, Final Fantasy XIV, allowing console-based Final Fantasy fans players to enjoy a true MMO experience. Game features include: a persistent and evolving world with immersive storylines, a flexible 18 choice class system, guild-based activities, PS3 quality graphics, the choice of solo or group play, and a breathtaking musical score.
Now Comes the Decline of the Seventh Umbral Era
The realm of Eorzea is ancient, with a conflicted history marked by cycles of prosperous "Astral," and disastrous "Umbral" eras. Past interpretations of this led many to predict that the current Astral Era would last into eternity, but now the land stands poised to enter another age of decline, a period known as the Seventh Umbral Era. On the eastern border, the Garlean Empire masses its troops for invasion, while the native beast tribes summon their deities, the otherworldly primals. The threats facing Eorzea will not easily be overcome, but overcome they must be.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that invites players to explore the realm of Eorzea with friends from around the world. The PlayStation 3 release is an updated version of the PC game, Final Fantasy XIV, which was originally released in 2010. In it, classic Final Fantasy type themes and environments are merged with MMORPG play mechanics as you form a party and adventure with a multitude of players from across the globe. Forge friendships, mount chocobos, and board airships as you and your companions create your own unique stories in Eorzea. Set out alone or enlist the aid of friends as you undertake epic quests, battle familiar Final Fantasy monsters, and acquire unique abilities and equipment. All the classic elements from the series that you have come to know and love are waiting. Embark on the adventure of a lifetime to help reforge the fate of Eorzea.
Key Game Features
- All the hallmarks of the Final Fantasy franchise, including genre-leading graphics and high-definition real-time cutscenes that advance the game's rich storyline. Incredible new graphics engine that delivers a high level of detail and quality.
- A flexible class system that allows players to change to any of the eighteen different classes on the fly simply by changing their equipped weapon or tool.
- Guild-based activities focused on catering to players with different gaming styles
- Breathtaking musical score by renowned Final Fantasy series composer Nobuo Uematsu.
- Cross platform play on Playstation 3 and Windows PC and Robust gameplay features -- such as Free Companies, story-driven player–vs-player content, and primal summoning -- to bring players together.
PS3 to PC cross-platform play.
More responsive battle system.
Easily customized characters.
Final Fantasy style monsters.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Love the community(well most of it anyway), the battle system(fast, quick, and somewhat carried from class to class/jobs), the main story(it FEELS like a standalone FF...which you can probably beat in a month if that's all you want), the locations(Again, feels like a real FF game...which beautiful and strange places you'll love to visit), and the graphics(sure not the best on the market, but amazing enough to make it very, very immersive).
In addition to all this is the perks of being a paid member...continuous updates with support and content.
I'd at least play it for a month if it even slightly peaks your interest. And after that, since the class/job system is set up that you can DO ANYTHING another new toon can do, just pay the 12.99 fee instead of 14.99.
Only drawback, is not having enough time in my day to play as much as I would like. There is something for everyone here. Don't want to explore but prefer to craft? You can do that as well.
I would recommend a keyboard to make your life eaiser, though just the controller works well, a keyboard makes it that much easier.
If you are bored of the same old same old of WoW and want to experience a coherent and fantastical story in your MMORPG, there is absolutely no reason to pick the game up. Once you finish the story they are adding new content for everyone to enjoy.
Most recent customer reviews
The PS3 version of the game was taken offline as of the release of the second expansion "Stormblood" in June...Read more