Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on January 25, 2015
Probably Patterson's best thriller and unpredictable. I read it some 15 or 20 years ago and wanted to give this to my husband, because todays thriller authors all do their formula writing which this one didn't. He enjoyed it, too.
The characters are also playing roles in at least one other book by this author. Good writing style.
I can recommend this.

Also highly recommended: "Under the Lake" by Stuart Woods (his best thriller) and "Shadow House" by Michael Allegretto.
on September 17, 2017
Such a page turner... I've read quite a few of this author's work and The Final Judgement is another that does not disappoint.
on March 12, 2015
This book was the first I have read by this.author even though I have been reading mysteries and suspense novels for my whole life. I found it fascinating, well written and fun from the first page to the last. The only books I would even put in the same class are Presumed Innocent and Innocent by Scott Turow. Now I can't wait to read the rest of his books.
on January 19, 2013
I used to read Richard North Patterson and then shamelessly forgot about him. There are one or two of him books that I've started and put down but it was due to subject matter that I didn't want to read at that time, however, Iwill save them for later. He has a mastery of weaving his characters and story to keep reading and not wanting the book to end.
on April 28, 2017
Suspenseful story line. Explosive climax and finish
on December 22, 2016
Patterson is an excellent writer that faultlessly researches his subject
Sadly language and use of Jesus' spoils a great story.
A writer of this outstanding ability does not need to resort to poor choice of language
on January 3, 2015
While the answer to the mystery could be seen early, the real surprise was not. A few scenes seemed a bit too graphic, but it became an exciting page turner as the plot developed. It was an excellent read!
on July 4, 2015
Interesting in the way he went from present to past and back. Some surprises, then only to have more surprises that you might have wondered early on and dismissed

This another one that I have stayed up most of the night and had to make myself out it down
on November 20, 2016
The story lines had suspicion with enough twists and turns to wonder but not know for sure until the end.
on August 23, 2014
I recently read three books by Richard North Patterson, and enjoyed every one. This one was an exciting page turner with many twists and turns ending in a surprising way. This one was my favorite of all three. If you're looking for excitment, you won't go wrong with this author.