4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
FinalMouse Ultralight 2 Cape Town
|Hand Orietation||Right, Ambidextrous|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 5 x 2.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INFINITY SKINS
- 47 GRAM MOUSE
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse with Esports Grade Performance
Glorious Model O (Model O, Matte White)
Glorious Model O (Model O, Glossy Black)
Glorious Model O (Model O, Glossy White)
Glorious Model O (Model O, Matte Black)
|Sold By||FIELD STACK JAPAN||Amazon.com||Glorious PC Gaming Race||STOCKYFY||Glorious PC Gaming Race||Glorious PC Gaming Race|
|Color||Cape Town||Black||Matte White||Glossy Black||Glossy White||Matte Black|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0||USB||USB 2.0||—||—||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||7.00 x 5.00 x 2.50 inches||1.57 x 2.50 x 4.92 inches||5.04 x 2.60 x 1.48 inches||5.04 x 2.60 x 1.48 inches||5.04 x 2.60 x 1.48 inches||5.04 x 2.60 x 1.48 inches|
- INFINITY SKIN is included with every mouse. They come in various thicknesses in increments of millimeters. Truly when it comes to dimensions of a mouse, millimeters matter. Use the thicker INFINITYSKINS to achieve bigger dimensions. - Weight is important, but the shape is even more important. Never before have you been able to customize shape and size, and micro-adjust dimensions in millimeters to maximize and optimize your aim. Everybody aims best with a specific dimension to them, that's why players spend lifetimes searching for their perfect shape/size. No longer. With Infinityskin you can precisely tune down to the millimeter every significant dimension of the mouse. - Stain-resistant, sweat resistant. A newly invented taper cutting technique on the foam to blend it into the mouse edges, you won't even know its there. Stretches and forms like a second skin. Gives the most amazing grip
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s an ok mouse for normal retail price, not this price gouging. Anything over $100 is ripping you off.
Button stopped working after two weeks of use. Same issue Ive had with this brand on EVERY mouse purchased in the passed.
The infinity skins are great just dont keep reapplying the skins because the adhesive will deteriorate and they also collect stains easily even from oils from your fingers. I do recommend adjusting to the size of the mouse as smaller mice are easier to aim with.
People who play a combo of palm grip/fingertip grip with medium sized hands will have a hard time with this one. My hands are average size , and I think I would be better off with the larger air58, or it’s cheaper alternative , the model-O by glorious gaming(which is what I ultimately settled upon).