|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $3.00 (25%)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
Finale (The Hush, Hush Saga Book 4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 466 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $11.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 4 of 4 in The Hush, Hush Saga (4 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I literally just finished reading Finale. My emotions are all over the place right now (if that's any indication of how engaging this book was), so allow me to just have a moment here: OHMYGODICAN'TBELIEVEALLTHESEFEELINGS!!!
Okay, continuing. As you can gather from the title, I do not regret buying the final book for a split second. Of course, I was so emotionally invested in the characters already from book one. You're also probably wondering why I gave it four stars rather than the full five if I was so crazy about it, and the answer is that I had expectations. My expectations were actually quite specific (I'll get to that), so it wasn't just a general thing that I could turn a blind eye to. I had an idea in my head that I was expecting throughout the whole story line.
I was glad that, even more than she already was in the beginning, Nora had a sense of quick wit and independence. She wasn't a pathetic little teenager squealing every time her ridiculously gorgeous boyfriend looked at her. She took almost everything into her own hands.
The story line was very quick, complex and had me engrossed through out. It had my brain working wondering what was going to happen next or how something was going to play out.
As far as I recall at the moment, Becca Fitzpatrick did an excellent job, of not leaving many loose ends untied *within this book alone*- which was pretty hard, I imagine, considering this was the final book so it all had to be closed (see more on cons)
It wasn't any easy read. The story wasn't your typical happily ever after. I, personally, sobbed about three times throughout. Yeah...Read more ›
BECCA FITZPATRICK! WHY??
This book suffers the exact same "unnecessary fourth book syndrome" as Breaking Dawn, in all the wrong ways.
I enjoyed the first three books of this series. They weren't the best written stories ever, but I got attached to Nora and Patch and Vee and Scott. Then came Finale. As a side note, this book also might earn the "Worst Title Ever" award.
Reasons why this book sucked:
(SPOILER ALERT FRIENDS)
1) Nora gets everything she ever wanted. The same thing happened in Breaking Dawn where Bella basically gets it all, no matter how impossible it should have been. See rest of this list for details.
2) Vee has been Nephilim this whole time, she just didn't know it. What? Seriously? This is so beyond stupid and completely ruined Vee's character.
3) Patch gets to "feel" forever. Apparently Detective Basso was an archangel in disguise! Because Patch has been such an awesome fallen angel, he lets him stay immortal AND he gets to "feel" now! WOO. Sorry, but this is dumb.
4) Patch turns against his own people. He and Nora talk another angel into gathering every fallen angel feather so that every single fallen angel will be chained in hell forever and ever. He does this because he is so in loooove with Nora that he will destroy the lives of all of his friends. Apparently he is the only "good" fallen angel out there.
5) Dabria and Patch and cheating allegations. Again. Nora, being the immature and overly jealous teenage girl that she is, thinks Patch might be cheating on her. Again. Haven't we been through this before?
6) An immature teenage girl is the leader of an army of Nephilim.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absolutely love this series! It made me smile, laugh, and cry. I never wanted it to end! I definitely recommend this book!Published 11 days ago by Amy
Loved it a bit cliche but it was very out spoken loved the description. Highly recommend it . makes me happy to share thoughts about this bookPublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
The book was good as new and the price for it was fantasticPublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
I can read and read the series over and over again! Patch makes me giggle like a school girl !Published 1 month ago by Kimberly
This is an AMAZING book and series! It constantly kept me on edge and looking forward to what happened next from the start of this series! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ashleah Wilburn
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Dating & Sex
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Paranormal & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban