BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 26, 2015
This is an honest and heartfelt attempt by a regular guy who is not a financial adviser who tries to convey some common sense approaches that he has learned in the school of hard knocks. And he is someone who has overcome the cash flow problems that plague so many people. He makes a very careful "pitch" to encourage people to consider the internet as a source of income but he's honest about it's challenges. The practical financial advice is useful and consistent with what you would read in similar books. Like everything in life, if we struggle, sometimes we need to hear the answer proposed in a way that uniquely touches us in or circumstances. If you are one of those folks for whom money is still the never ending hassle that seems to limit life's adventure, I recommend that you give this book a chance to be the message you need to hear for your time and place in life.
on January 19, 2014
I Found out the hard way how important it is to have a second or even a third or fourth stream of income. I am a Nurse and have been working very hard for 30 years; you think that I would be financially set but tragedy struck in two ways. First off i went through a wonderful DIVORCE and ended up shouldering most of the debt and am currently about 200 grand in the hole. Then to top it all off with a cherry on top I injured my back at work and ended up dealing with Workers Comp and DOL. These people basically just want you to go away and quit bothering them, Lets just say it was a really bad experience that left me in daily pain and in even worse financial situation.

If I had a second income to fall back on I would have been fine but now as i said I struggle each month to pay all my bills and even had to borrow out of my retirement account to stay afloat

Bottom line, take all the advise in the book and put into action. Most people just don't follow through and keep walking down the same road of debt and working day to day. I have cut back on eating out and also recently consolidated and cut some unnecessary phone and tv services. I am saving so far about $500.00 a month and am now getting ready to launch my online business very soon.

Just knowing that someone else made it out and is living a debt free, financially solvent life is wonderful. Become inspired to do the same in your own life. Wake up and experience LIFE on you own terms.

Stephen B, RN, BSN
on July 23, 2011
I have never been disappointed by a Johnny Andrews program, but I need to be honest, I was not super thrilled with this one. I was super excited to read it, and while the actual technique is useful (I won't give it away here) It is something I learned a long time ago. I talked myself out of buying it for $47 due to lack of funds at the moment...and I am glad I did not. I paid a buck to hear the same story I've heard over and over from you Johnny.

I AM NOT saying that the information given is not useful. Because it is. It makes perfect sense and will have you out of debt quickly. I had just expected a bit more. That's all. If you do not know this info, is it worth a buck? Definitely. All I am saying is that for me, I thought there would be more on what to do with your creditors in there.
on March 13, 2012
I get emails from "Pixel of Ink" who send me links to free kindle books. I came upon this kindle book and thought maybe this will be useful to me since I am in $6,000 to $7,000 of credit card debt. When it comes to these kinds of books, informational books, I can't get through them. They are long , full of complicated vocabulary, and so boring I want to fall asleep. Surprisingly with Jonny's book, I was actually paying attention and taking notes. Jonny's book is short, sweet and gets to the point. That's what I like about this book, Jonny doesn't waste your time and gets to the points that you want to know , FAST.

I learned a lot of new information that shocked me and will make think twice before taking action. I also saw information that was already somewhat familiar to me. Jonny gives you examples when it comes to the numbers so you aren't confused too much.

Overall a great book, great advice. I will be using Jonny's technique's to get rid of my credit card debt and be debt free so I can relax and get a weight off my shoulders. This book makes you reevaulate your financial situation and how you are spending your money.
on August 8, 2012
Jonny did a great job sharing his debt story in How To Finally Live Debt Free And Wealthy: The Shockingly True, Step-By-Step Journey From Crippling Debt And Homeless To Multi-Millionaire Entrepreneur and an even better job generating a connection with his readers. Where he shines the best is the steps he guides you through to be a loyal fan on his website as I wanted to study every opt-in, free report, video and money making strategy. For a ridiculously low price, take the journey. He keeps it simple telling you how to pay down your debt in a recycle your income way and Jonny held out the carrot to teach you with more visuals on his website. Glad I bought your book. I am becoming indoctrinated into his practical debt eliminating mindset and easy to follow steps by the very first pages of his story.
on May 13, 2012
I've read many books on finances and wealth, but this one was written in plain language. Straight talk and no pulled punches. Although I've read lots of good information in other books,. this one shares it in a way that gives you the reality check of how badly debt is hurting you and putting stress on your life. The idea of using compound interest in my favor, while perhaps not new, is laid out in a way that if fully understandable and brings home the reality of exactly how much interest costs me in both time and money.

A quick read that makes sense. Using the system will get you out of debt with some determination and work. No quick fixes here - only long-term success.
on July 18, 2012
Johnny Andrews does a good job of teaching you how to be debt free. However, it wasn't clear how he came up with some of his mathematical calculations. I get the sense that he exaggerated some of the savings you can earn through his compounding plan. Also, this book was mainly about getting out of debt. Since I have no "bad" debts, it didn't really apply to me. Also he mentions how identity theft ruined his life, but he didn't go into great detail about how it destroyed his life. Yes it destroyed his credit, but I wasn't aware that being a victim of identity theft could actually get you fired. More explanation on that would be helpful. Overall, somewhat helpful book to me, but may be more helpful to others, especially those in debt.
on January 18, 2012
Just picked this up based on the good reviews,and while the book doesn't tell you the how to get "wealthy" (you'll have to go on a website for that) the author does reveal a good technique for eliminating debt quickly. Don't want to give the secret away but it is similar to the "snowball" idea but twisted in a little way. I sure haven't heard of doing it the way the author stated to do it so it's well worth a try. Overall, the book is nice and short, no fluff and gets straight to the point.
on March 13, 2012
I liked this ebook because it was short and to the point. I got it free from pixel of ink which made me even
happier. The only bad thing was I had heard it before through John Cumatta program. So I am already doing the
debt reduction. I found out that if you are going to pay $200 a month on your credit card and you set up an automatic
payment of $50 a week your credit score goes up really fast. You are still spending the same amount it is just
going to them every week. I guess it makes you look better on paper. Anyway, can't wait to see info about
generating income on internet. I have been trying to find a way to do that for years. Thanks for the free
book and information. I greatly appreciate it.
on June 16, 2012
Everything I have read in this book screams me. I have been living with these debts for 8 years. This book does not give you any easy answers on how to get out of debt. It took work to get in this mess and it will take work to get out. I will follow the simple math formula stated in the book and go from there. It has practial advice written in laymans terms so on that point book is good. The only problem I see is that I have been in this situation for so long I have heard all the stories before. "call your creditors" they are all in lawsuits now - if you are in court cases we will review that later = no answers. Will attempt to reread this book and see if I can get anymore out of it.