- File Size: 321 KB
- Print Length: 77 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 15, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006YDMFEG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #467,567 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Finally Satisfied (Satisfaction Book 3) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Angel has dealt with issues for the past sixteen years when she had to give her baby up for adoption. These issues have left her secluding herself off from the outside world. Mitch has always tried to make up for what his family did to Angel since they were younger. Over the years nothing seems to work with Angel, so Mitch is fed up with trying. With Cara and Gray's pending wedding, maybe Angel will have a change of heart.
I liked `Finally Satisfied'; the title was surely fitting for the story line. The mood of this story felt a bit different from the first two books, but it was still very much likeable for me and with a sweet and wonderful conclusion to the series. As I mentioned before in my review Perfectly Satisfied (Satisfaction) , I would advise the reader to read book 1 and 2 first, that way, you have a feel for the characters and a better understanding of everyone's story so you won't feel lost with knowing each character.
The story continues as Angel's sister Cara and Mitch's cousin Gray from Satisfaction Guaranteed are planning their wedding. With this wedding, it forces Angel to interact with Mitch as she doesn't want to be around him because of their history. Why I felt the way I did about the mood of the storyline for the third installment was Angel's story and issues dealing with adoption and giving up her baby felt serious for me in what she was dealing with. However, seeing her unfold bit by bit was also good to read. I definitely fell in love with Mitch because he wanted what was best for her and he went above and beyond for her, even though she frustrated him at times. But his determination towards her was very heart warming to read.Read more ›
Angel is young, beautiful, and somewhat successful. But her life has been on hold for sixteen years - ever since she was forced to give up her son for adoption (forced by the father's family). Her family has made many allowances for her depression but her sister, Cara, is getting married and begs her to be Maid of Honor. Reasonable enough. Except, the Best Man is Mitch, the brother of the boy who got her pregnant and then ditched her. His mere presence is enough to bring back terrible memories and a terrifying attraction. Can Angel avoid him? And should she?
There were a few potholes that could easily be fixed.
1) Why didn't Mitch's brother of parents attend the wedding. The groom was Mitch's first cousin... I would have loved to see Angel face the people who nearly destroyed her life.
2) Angel never told her friends or family who impregnated her or the true reason she chose adoption. A sixteen year old keeping that type of secret? Please.
3) After sixteen years of panic attacks and little social interaction, it only takes Angel a month of therapy to heal and rejoin the world. I would have a preferred a more realistic time line.
So if I found so many problems, why did I give the novel 4 stars? Because you can't expect perfection from a 77 page, $0.99 book. This book was still heartwarming and I loved the characters.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love Tori Scott's writing and how she builds her characters relationships so it is not just a roll in the hay.Published 18 months ago by Clifton Park Mama
The whole series is great! Captivates attention from start to finish. I can't wait to read more from this authorPublished on July 14, 2013 by jerzeygirl422
Finally Satisfied was surprisingly satisfying. I enjoyed the premise of the book and the characters were really engaging. A really good romantic read for the beach. Loved it!Published on March 24, 2012 by K.R.
I enjoyed Angel and Mitch's story very much! Both characters carry a lot of baggage, but even when it seems they might not get their happily ever after, the reader still cheers... Read morePublished on January 27, 2012 by The Readin' Librarian
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies & Literature Collections
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays