- File Size: 321 KB
- Print Length: 77 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 15, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006YDMFEG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #560,435 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Finally Satisfied (Satisfaction Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Angel is young, beautiful, and somewhat successful. But her life has been on hold for sixteen years - ever since she was forced to give up her son for adoption (forced by the father's family). Her family has made many allowances for her depression but her sister, Cara, is getting married and begs her to be Maid of Honor. Reasonable enough. Except, the Best Man is Mitch, the brother of the boy who got her pregnant and then ditched her. His mere presence is enough to bring back terrible memories and a terrifying attraction. Can Angel avoid him? And should she?
There were a few potholes that could easily be fixed.
1) Why didn't Mitch's brother of parents attend the wedding. The groom was Mitch's first cousin... I would have loved to see Angel face the people who nearly destroyed her life.
2) Angel never told her friends or family who impregnated her or the true reason she chose adoption. A sixteen year old keeping that type of secret? Please.
3) After sixteen years of panic attacks and little social interaction, it only takes Angel a month of therapy to heal and rejoin the world. I would have a preferred a more realistic time line.
So if I found so many problems, why did I give the novel 4 stars? Because you can't expect perfection from a 77 page, $0.99 book. This book was still heartwarming and I loved the characters.
Angel has dealt with issues for the past sixteen years when she had to give her baby up for adoption. These issues have left her secluding herself off from the outside world. Mitch has always tried to make up for what his family did to Angel since they were younger. Over the years nothing seems to work with Angel, so Mitch is fed up with trying. With Cara and Gray's pending wedding, maybe Angel will have a change of heart.
I liked `Finally Satisfied'; the title was surely fitting for the story line. The mood of this story felt a bit different from the first two books, but it was still very much likeable for me and with a sweet and wonderful conclusion to the series. As I mentioned before in my review Perfectly Satisfied (Satisfaction) , I would advise the reader to read book 1 and 2 first, that way, you have a feel for the characters and a better understanding of everyone's story so you won't feel lost with knowing each character.
The story continues as Angel's sister Cara and Mitch's cousin Gray from Satisfaction Guaranteed are planning their wedding. With this wedding, it forces Angel to interact with Mitch as she doesn't want to be around him because of their history. Why I felt the way I did about the mood of the storyline for the third installment was Angel's story and issues dealing with adoption and giving up her baby felt serious for me in what she was dealing with. However, seeing her unfold bit by bit was also good to read. I definitely fell in love with Mitch because he wanted what was best for her and he went above and beyond for her, even though she frustrated him at times. But his determination towards her was very heart warming to read.
The author also gave us all the characters/couples we've been reading about since book one, Cara and Gray along with Sam and Regina and I enjoyed seeing them all. This was a nice novella series and I enjoyed the journey of all the characters. I could see myself re-reading this series in a few months again.
Romance Novel Junkies
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies & Literature Collections
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays