The Finals Women's Endurotech Stretch Butterfly-Back Swimsuit
|Price:||$14.19 - $29.94|
- 92% Polyester/8% Spandex
- Solid-tone swimsuit featuring logo at chest and cutout butterfly back
- Fully lined
- Endurotech stretch fabric
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A first few observations:
1. I'm 5'6" about 115-120lb, cup 30A and I ordered a 32/XS. It fits well, a bit of bunching (too loose) at the butt area. Other than that, great fit.
2. Material seems thicker than usual, not as soft but that's expected because it's polyester and spandex and not lycra which would make it softer. Doesn't quite matter though because it seems like it'll last. There's lining but ladies, just FYI, your nipples will show through still since there's no bra padding (and no pocket to allow you to insert your own).
3. Leg cut is moderate conservative. My previous suit was pretty high cut and narrow so if I didn't shave down there, the hair would show and that would be downright gross and unsightly. This one, not super conservative but covers more than my previous swimsuit so I am happy with that.
I like this suit's design and material. I'll keep this and probably also purchase another with bra padding.
I'm a 5.7 in height, torso 61.
Bottom line, very satisfied, very happy about this purchase.
I'm 5'3" and 130 lbs so I ordered the 32/XS size. This suit fits snug; not like compression items but everything stays where it should with no jiggle.
I have full range of arm and leg motion so I don't feel restricted. The top of the suit comes high right under my collarbone. I don't mind it at all. I honestly wish the leg openings were cut higher closer to my hip bone but I just end up pulling the torso part up a little more.
I've had this suit for 3 weeks and have swam in it 9 times in a chlorine pool.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Size 32 fits well 5'9" 120 lbs frame. A bit tight, but my daughter's height is well above average. Cannot testify as to its' durability as she only wore it once or twice. Read morePublished 5 months ago by FrequentShopper
Lasted a whole summer of training and has not shrunk yet! Is very durable and fits perfectly and comfortably!Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
A little bit too short on the shoulder straps. Otherwise it fits.Published 9 months ago by Dominique Tharp
Very very disappointed with the size and now only can't even returnPublished 10 months ago by Jason Greene