Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Financial Accounting with Connect Access Card
Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$700.00+ $4.50 shipping

on June 29, 2015
really nice book
on October 7, 2014
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on July 31, 2014
It's a scam. The access code has already been used
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 30, 2011
So, I bought this book and the connect access card as I assumed I could use the card to access additional tests etc.. Apparently, the card is only useful if you are enrolled in an instructor led course. This is not made clear on Amazon and required a call to the publisher, McGraw Hill to clarify. So I either return the book and card and find a textbook which offers answers to the test questions or I just wash the cost of the card.

[[ASIN:0077480015 Financial Accounting with Connect Plus]

The book is great for an accounting textbook, but without acess to the additional tests and quizes, it's not all that helpful.
16 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 14, 2014
it was great book and I like it but I lost this great book. I wish to keep it for future reference.
Thanks
on January 12, 2013
This textbook comes with the connect plus, which is necessary for my accounting class. The book is perfect and the price is quite fair.
One person found this helpful
on August 26, 2013
I just rented this textbook and it states +Connect Plus. Please be aware. The connect plus is per user/by computer. If you are renting or purchasing it used, it will not include it. I've called the customer support for assistance on this matter that it states w/ Connect Plus and why it's NOT included. The answer was that it's the publisher's fault for naming the title that way. ;( Very sad.
11 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 16, 2015
Connect Plus for Financial Accounting was a great resource for my class last year. I was able to use Smartbook for the first time and saw a drastic change from using the traditional textbook. I was able to regularly complete questions to test my knowledge when reading through the chapter. Having the Smartbook feature with Connect Plus also highlighted the important concepts that questions would be asked on. I would highly recommend purchasing Connect Plus and using it to further your understanding of financial accounting.
on January 17, 2013
Does the used book still come with connect? I heard from my professor it doesn't but it seems it does here.
Thanks for the help