Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 18, 2014
It came in time, as described. I still had to order the required college book from the college direct. Since they claimed it was customized. It is not, it is exactly the same.
But if you are working with an online program such as "connect", you would be better buying the bundle from you college bookstore with the required access code.
on September 27, 2014
Good condition! Very very low cost! Thank you so much!
on February 21, 2017
Helpful to have for my accounting class, super cheap so it was worth it
on February 7, 2015
IT was cheap for my course im taking
on June 14, 2013
Needed this book for school, never a fun purchase. But I suppose it's a good textbook. Plenty of examples to help you understand accounting.
on February 4, 2014
Great Book if you like the subject. I only got for my class but it is in great condition though.
on June 26, 2013
I like this book. It can help me to study more knowledge. This booke can be used for a long time.
on March 5, 2013
Better than paying the couple hundred at school.
on September 19, 2012
Great book, I got the kindle version and it's extremely easy to use I love it. The book has many excesses that helps me understand a lot better
on November 1, 2013
I needed this book for an accounting class I took. I thought it would be like other text books I've used for school but ended up being wrong. I usually purchase books, open them a hand few of times, and place it on my book shelf to gather dust, or I sell it. I'm glad I kept this book. I have used it in three research papers I've written.

It's a fundamentals book, so it was a good source for generalized information that wasn't too specific to make it a stretch to use. Wild organized the book in a very good way to make accounting easier to understand. The book progresses well and builds on the information being described to the readers. The book explains the equations, why they are used, and there are examples and practice problems to help the reader understand. There are a few parts that would be more helpful if they went into greater detail. The book begins with an introduction that is very general.

A lot of information is covered in a small amount of pages that could have been spread out more and focused on. The generally accepted accounting principles are covered in two paragraphs and then mentioned in a few places as the book progress from chapter to chapter. It gives enough information for a basic understanding but more detail would have been helpful and have led to a better understanding of these principles. My teacher had to go into much more detail because he, also, felt the book didn't go into detail enough. The half a page of information in the book turned into two class periods.

The book came with a code for online homework and study aids. The homework was required for the class but wasn't as terrible as some online homework programs. It was well organized and made sense. You answer questions in a few different ways:
1.) Select one of four answers
2.) Fill in the blanks
3.) Connect definitions with words
The questions were helpful because if you answered one incorrectly it would give you similar questions to reinforce the idea.

When I went onto the second section of the class we used a book from the same publisher. The book was the 14th edition of Managerial Accounting. The homework was similar and the book was more specific for the managerial side than Financial Accounting Fundamentals. The second section called on parts of the information taught from this book and the book helped me recall that data when it became time to study for exams. Overall the book was a huge help for me while I was taking the class and long afterwards.