Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Financial Cybersecurity Risk Management: Leadership Perspectives and Guidance for Systems and Institutions Paperback – December 14, 2018
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Financial Cybersecurity Risk Management explores a range of cybersecurity topics impacting financial enterprises. This includes the threat and vulnerability landscape confronting the financial sector, risk assessment practices and methodologies, and cybersecurity data analytics. Governance perspectives, including executive and board considerations, are analyzed as are the appropriate control measures and executive risk reporting.
What You’ll Learn:
- Analyze the threat and vulnerability landscape confronting the financial sector
- Implement effective technology risk assessment practices and methodologies
- Improve the effectiveness of enterprise cybersecurity capabilities
- Evaluate critical aspects of cybersecurity governance, including executive and board oversight
- Identify significant cybersecurity operational challenges
- Consider the impact of the cybersecurity mission across the enterprise
- Leverage cybersecurity regulatory and industry standards to help manage financial services risks
- Use cybersecurity scenarios to measure systemic risks in financial systems environments
- Apply key experiences from actual cybersecurity events to develop more robust cybersecurity architectures
About the Author
Paul Rohmeyer has extensive industry and academic experience in many areas, including: information systems management, IT audit, information security, business continuity planning, and vendor management. He is a faculty member at the School of Business at Stevens Institute of Technology and has presented and published on information security, decision making, and business continuation. He has provided senior-level guidance to numerous financial institutions in the areas of risk management, information assurance, and network security over the past two decades.
Prior to his consulting career, Paul served as Director of IT for AXA Financial and Director of IT Architecture Planning for SAIC/Bellcore. He has MS and PhD degrees in information management from Stevens Institute of Technology, an MBA in finance from St. Joseph’s University, and a BA in economics from Rutgers University. He has achieved the CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT), PMP (Project Management Professional), and NSA-IAM (US National Security Agency Information Assurance Methodology) credentials.
Jennifer L. Bayuk is a cybersecurity due diligence expert, cybersecurity risk management consultant, and an adjunct professor at Stevens Institute of Technology. She has served in many roles, including: global financial services technology risk management officer, Wall Street chief information security officer, Big 4 information risk management consultant, manager of information technology internal audit, security architect, Bell Labs security software engineer, professor of systems security engineering, private cybersecurity investigator, and expert witness.
Jennifer has written numerous publications on information security management, information technology risk management, information security tools and techniques, cybersecurity forensics, technology-related privacy issues, audit of physical and information systems, security awareness education, and systems security metrics. She has master degrees in computer science and philosophy, and a PhD in systems engineering. Her certifications include CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and a New Jersey state private investigator license.
- Paperback : 259 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1484241932
- ISBN-13 : 978-1484241936
- Product Dimensions : 6.1 x 0.64 x 9.25 inches
- Publisher : Apress; 1st ed. Edition (December 14, 2018)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,448,634 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: