- Series: National Bureau of Economic Research East Asia Seminar on Economics (Book 18)
- Hardcover: 408 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press (April 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226386848
- ISBN-13: 978-0226386843
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,545,837 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Financial Sector Development in the Pacific Rim (National Bureau of Economic Research East Asia Seminar on Economics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured business titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
About the Author
Takatoshi Ito is professor of economics at the University of Tokyo and a research associate of the NBER and the Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
Andrew K. Rose is the Bernard T. Rocca Jr. Professor of International Trade, director of the Clausen Center for International Business and Policy at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, and a research associate of the NBER.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?