- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press; Revised, Expanded edition (February 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1422144119
- ISBN-13: 978-1422144114
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 157 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,744 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Financial Intelligence, Revised Edition: A Manager's Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean Revised, Expanded Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book details need to know information pertaining to: The 3 financial statements, ratios, and capital decisions.
I only gave it 4 stars because none of this information was new to me. This would be a very useful book for a non-financial manager.
Most recent customer reviews
I HOPE TO SEE A NEW VERSIO IN THE FUTURE