- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Career Press; 2 edition (August 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1601630239
- ISBN-13: 978-1601630230
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 346 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,803 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Financial Statements: A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding and Creating Financial Reports 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Discover collectible copies of the books you love
Explore rare and antiquarian books from independent booksellers around the world. Learn more on AbeBooks.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“After reading Financial Statements, executives will no longer have to pretend that they understand what financial statements mean. A great introductory book.”
―Timothy D. MacLellan, CPA, PFS , partner, Morgan & Morgan, PC
“Finally, a handbook that takes the mystery out of accounting principles. I recommend this book to any ‘non-financial’ type who sits at the head of the table―boardroom or kitchen.”
―Margi Gandofi, vice president, strategic programs/clinical services, New York Blood Center
“I wish this book were around when I started my first company. The entrepreneur can learn in one evening’s reading what it took me two years of learning-by-doing!”
―Gordon B. Baty, partner, Zero Stage Capital
From the Back Cover
Amazon readers love this five-star title:
"Buy this book first."
"Perfect for budding entrepreneurs!"
"Makes a complicated subject seem like child's play."
"A masterpiece for non-financial managers."
"The best book available on the subject."
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A best 3-4 day crash course in basic accounting and financial statement analysis.
1. The book is very well organized. It guides you to understand each term, sheet, statement etc. step by step. It's very easy to follow and hard to get confused by the accounting languages as a non-professional
2. The fonts are big enough to read. The key points are highlight to catch attention and easy to remember. The important tables/contents are repeating and arranged within a page.
3. I'm paper book lover, and it's easy to flip back and forth to review the contents.
Powerful for those studying business finance, but for business owners, the formulae may appear complex and challenging.