- Series: Animal Planet® Pet Care Library
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: TFH Publications, Inc. (September 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780793837977
- ISBN-13: 978-0793837977
- ASIN: 0793837979
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.2 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #402,660 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Finches (Animal Planet Pet Care Library) Paperback – September 1, 2008
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
TFH Publications, Inc. has teamed up with Animal Planet, the only television network devoted to the unique bonds between humans and animals, to present an exciting new series of comprehensive guides to superior pet care.
Each book in the Animal Planet Pet Care Library offers incredible value, featuring:
* 112 pages of all-new, current information from pet care and animal experts
* No canned text--content is newly written for each book
* Family-friendly design with over 60 full-color photographs plus helpful tip boxes
* Includes advice on feeding, housing, grooming, training, health care, and fun activities
About the Author
Rebecca K. O'Connor has trained birds professionally at Disney's Animal Kingdom, Healsville Sanctuary in Australia, and many other places. She has been a falconer for over a decade and has experience working with a tremendous variety of animals, especially birds. She currently shares her California home with several birds and a Brittany.