BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 23, 2016
Endless hours of fun for the whole family, from the little kids to my parents in their 80's.
We just have it sitting out and people seem to be drawn to it.
It's fun watching everyone fill out the paper with their finds and it starts a completion. No penny in sight tho! Yet! haha!
I have since bought others and will continue to add to our collection.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for something to break up boredom.
on January 18, 2013
Read all the reviews and thought "there is not way that this is gonna entertain them..." I was so wrong. Our only Christmas mistake was not getting one for each family with kids because they all wanted to play with it.

Test Subject Age: varied, aged 2.5 to 6 yrs
Durability: Excellent, did I mention how young the kids were?
Level of Amusement: 9 out of 10, and it doesn't involve a TV!
Length of Interest: 30-60 minutes, but only because there were 6 million things going on. If it weren't Christmas my niece and nephew would have been playing with this thing for hours
Verdict: winner - we will be buying this again :)
on December 18, 2015
My kids and their scout friends LOVE having these on campouts while they are waiting for their meals to cook, when we are rained out under shelters, etc. Very fun game that we aren't afraid to have outside because it cleans up really easily! It's also fun for all ages - everyone has a blast trying to find the most objects.
on August 27, 2016
This is an awesome game for children and adults. Took it to a Christmas party at friends and it was a great hit. Purchased more to give friends as gifts.
on January 3, 2015
Got this for a grandson for Christmas and his mom says he plays with it often! Nice calming activity for a very energetic little guy! My only complaint is that the deluxe version of this game for larger families sells out too fast. Buy earlier or you won't find it.
on April 18, 2015
These are so fun for kids. Even if they are too small to play the game they love to look for all the objects. My kids loved these when they were as young as 18 months. I can waste plenty of time with the Find It games too!
on September 19, 2014
Good fun, especially if you are bedridden!

One problem is the durability. The clear plastic tube is flimsy and bows when held, so I strongly recommend you play the game inside a plastic bag incase it breaks open.
on October 21, 2013
We live overseas and travel to the states often (14+ hr plane rides) and these games keep the kids entertained for a while. I have a 9, 4, and 3 yr. old and they all love this. The 9 year old does the actual game part and the little kids just like finding the objects.
on March 8, 2012
This toy is a great conversation starter about animals! My kids spend lots of time passing it back and forth looking at what is in it. They get so excited when they find another animal or insect. :)

It was a great purchase and I find myself picking it up and rolling it around looking at everything I can see in it when my kids aren't playing with it!
on September 1, 2015
terrific for all ages. wonderful for someone bed ridden or recovering from a stroke. might also help patients with dimentia