Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Find My Pet Nano GPS Dog Tracker Smallest Wi-Fi an..." and save 52% off the $139.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Find My Pet Nano GPS Dog Tracker Smallest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Enabled Pet GPS Worldwide Tracking with Free Web, Android & iPhone Apps
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- FIND MY PET NANO IS A GPS DOG TRACKING DEVICE: To provide the MOST ACCURATE LOCATION it needs to be outdoors so it can connect with GPS satellites. If it loses contact with the satellites, it will use available Wi-Fi and Bluetooth signals and then finally cell phone networks to track and locate your pet. Our App will tell you if Wi-Fi or cell networks are being used to track your pet.
- WI-FI AND BLUETOOTH ENABLED: Unlike most GPS dog trackers, the Find My Pet Nano can track accurately indoors and out using existing WI-FI and Bluetooth signals, No passwords needed! How is that for peace of mind! It's also Waterproof & has a Rechargeable Battery.
- FIND & TRACK YOUR PET ANYWHERE WORLDWIDE: You will be able to track and locate your dog on your smartphone (Free Android & iPhone Apps) anywhere in the world as long as you have GSM (2G) cell network coverage (See Map Image for Coverage Area) and the SIM Card is included! You can also track your pet with a web browser on our website. Automatically tracks in real time in 1 minute intervals! You can manually update your pet's location at anytime.
- ONE IN THREE PETS GET LOST AT SOME POINT: With the Find My Pet GPS Nano dog tracker your pet won't be one of them! You can add as many pets as you want to your account and keep track of all of them all the time! Long Battery Life: 2 to 4 days - Battery life depends on usage and your environment. You will get an alert when the battery needs to be charged
- 1 MONTH FREE SERVICE: You will be able to use this GPS dog tracking device for the first month for free! After that, there’s a small cell network subscription of $4.99 per month. Or choose a One-year plan for $4.17 per month or Three-year plan for only $2.75 per month to save even more!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
IMPORTANT: This is a GPS unit, it should be outside to receive the most accurate tracking and updates. Otherwise it will use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth signals to locate your pet. If these are not available it will use cell networks to give a general location of your pet.
100% Guarantee and Warranty. This is a high tech product and there is a learning curve. 99.9% of all customer concerns can be fixed with a call to customer service (see owners manual).
The Find My Pet Nano GPS Dog Tracker is the Smart Tracking Collar for tracking your dog, horse, cattle or almost anything you want to track and locate.
You will be able to check the location of your pet on your Smartphone using our App or on your computer web browser.
How Does Find My Pet Nano Work?
The Find My Pet Nano GPS Tracker uses existing cell phone networks to send information from the unit to the app. In the US, we use the T-Mobile network, and others, to provide cell coverage. As long as one of the networks is available, your Find My Pet Tracker will work. Find My Pet should work anywhere your cell phone works but coverage cannot be 100% guaranteed. The amazing thing is your pet can be located anywhere in the world that it can connect to a 2G GSM cell network. See Coverage Map above for U.S. Coverage areas.
*Smart Alerts: helpful alerts via text (Up to 10 per month), email and app notifications the moment it detects location change, movement and more!
*Small & Light: 1.4” in Diameter x 1/2” High – Weighs just 3/4 of an Ounce!
*Long Battery Life: 2 to 4 days
*Geo-Fencing: Set up a safe area and get alerts if your pet leaves the area
*Tracking History: See where your pet has been up to One Year
*SOS Button: Sends your pet's location to you and anyone you designate
*Family & Friends List: Add your family and friends to your account so they can receive alerts or help locate your pet
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
15 May Update
The manufacturer has reached out. We're working on resolving what could be a lack of documentation clarity leading to user induced errors. I'm upgrading to 3 stars. Time will tell if battery life warrants a 4th star. For a 5th star the user guides and battery longevity need to be solid.
16 May Update
I am loving everything about the device except for 2 items which would both need to be resolved to get a 5th star.
Battery we have observed is about 36 to 40 hours max so consider 'the when you will charge the unit?' For us it really means every night while we all sleep its on the charger nightly. There is a clear accessory opportunity here for someone to integrate a battery pack on to the collar. LION or NiMH battery weight is negligible and a balanced set on either side of the unit with an integrated charger that would give the user a true 5 days would be great.
The documentation needs a near total rewrite starting with a diagram of the device and buttons clearly labeled, and the what happens if you push this or that and what each pf there 3 lights mean in what condition. A nice matrix chart could cover this easily. I have suggested get this all on the support website soonest then rework the paper manual as the device evolves.
I should note that the device as you see in the picture is NOT realtime its max a 1 min polling interval (1 min between location fixes) probably enough if you have a puppy run and need to find which bush he is hiding under - maybe not for a stolen dog thought likely the first thing a stolen dog is going to have taken away is likely the collar with the GPS. TO remind all chip your pet!
1 June update with 15min polling cycles you can expect to recharge it every 3 to 4 days max. What that realistically means is the user MUST recharge it every other night. After all you don't want to lose the animal with a 10% battery remaining and be upping the polling to 1 min cycles in order to find the animal. 1 min polling as we discussed and verified with the manufacturer is going to drain the unit in less a day yet thats the kind of frequency you need to actually pin a dog or cat down in the recovery phase of a hunt. I still think a collar mounted battery pack or even a larger device with integrated batts is the future. Do I like? Yes I do and still use however it does take a lot of active management.
Most recent customer reviews
If you are tracking every minute, the batter can last about 1.Read more
And are on the GSM network this will not work at...Read more