- File Size: 310 KB
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Publisher: Luca Lollino; 1 edition (January 13, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 13, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AVDT26O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #566,797 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Find Tenants that will PAY, STAY, and OBEY: A Practical Guide for Simply and Effectively Screening Tenants for Your Residential Rental Unit Kindle Edition
|Length: 24 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The author was kind enough to answer a few additional questions I had after reading.
For the price, what do you have to lose?
Let's beef it up around here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A good refresher for anyone with experience but no new ideas or material.Published 10 months ago by South Carolina Dad
Direct and to the point. Some great advice that all landlords need to hear. Do not miss this book if you are in residential rental real estate.Published 12 months ago by Gary Kazragis
Thank you for your advise on renting, I found this short book to be quick to the point and very helpful!Published on July 15, 2014 by Love
This book is well thought out and perfect for someone new to the landlord game. It provides great tips to help you manage your property.Published on June 27, 2014 by Joe Kruce
As someone considering buying a multi-unit property, this guide was very helpful in providing practical advice and great tips for finding and keeping good tenants. Read morePublished on June 26, 2014 by Mike D
I found this book to have some really great insights into the challenges associated with being a landlord. Read morePublished on June 26, 2014 by Alexander Coologeorgen
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Real Estate
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Real Estate
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference