- File Size: 1121 KB
- Print Length: 244 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Red Tower Publications (January 10, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00S3XGIJS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#269,892 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1846 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- #3436 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- #6387 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
Finders Keepers Kindle Edition
|Length: 244 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Kelvin L. Reed
Author of "Guilt by Association"
This book was an in-between read for me and I wanted something fun to read. I down loaded the book from Kindle based on its description of a lost lottery ticket.
The setting in Toronto Canada was also intriguing to me because I have had dealings with Ontario Provential Police (OPP) when I was an FBI Agent in Detroit, MI.
Initially I thought this book was going to be a "hard luck" story about a lost lottery ticket. It was not. Instead it was a fast paced and thrill ride through a series of villains from the original thief to the involvement of the police. It demonstrated the greed of fellow human beings and left a trail of violent deaths and a struggle by the owner of the ticket and his adult daughter to recover the ticket.
The story involved the very negative side of sworn police officers among several gangster type characters whose possession and desire of recovering of the Ten Million dollars the ticket would bring them. It is a story of human greed with a plausible story of good versus evil.
The book was a fast and fun read and I would recommend it as such. Consequently, I gave it four stars out of five as the story was well thought out and written. Lastly, Buckle your seat belt!
I read it in one sitting, albeit one whole day. How can a 244 page story about a lottery ticket inspire such reading devotion to an admittedly critical reader? For one, it's a page turner, written very well with life-like dialogue and character and place descriptions. It flows almost seamlessly from one scene to another with believable action and character interaction. Some of the characters are pitiful, others hilarious, others just regular folks. Just like life.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense