- Paperback: 218 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 20, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1456305247
- ISBN-13: 978-1456305246
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,177,022 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Finding the Balance Paperback – October 20, 2010
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Raul Emilio Pino studied Martial Arts from a very early age and became intrigued by its philosophical aspect, which made him open his mind. He also liked staying over at his grandmother's apartment which was located in a very bad neighborhood, and there is where he learned about malice. Then he studied human behavior and became aware of the ongoing problems with today's society. Now he has brought to light some old fashion teachings along with a twist of good modernistic behaviors that should help anyone.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|