- Series: Henry Holt Reference Book
- Paperback: 594 pages
- Publisher: Henry Holt & Co (P) (September 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805042652
- ISBN-13: 978-0805042658
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 7.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,060,376 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Finding Her Voice: The Illustrated History of Women in Country Music (Henry Holt Reference Book) Paperback – September, 1995
Top Customer Reviews
Unlike the author I don't see the downfall of the gingham dress to be such a success. The girls in the beginning of the book just look so cute. This book has introduced me to several people such as Kay Adams and the Girls of the Golden West. For this I'm very grateful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter is getting her PhD in Musicology, and she loves this book!!Published 10 months ago by NeneK