Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 24, 2012
This book was so hard to read. The grammatical errors were everywhere. The only reason I didn't give it a 1 star is because the premise was good and had great potential but I felt myself forcing through the book to get to the end so I could stop deciphering it. Unless the author gets an editor or a spell/grammar checker, then I don't think I can buy another one of her books.
3 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on December 25, 2011
I do also like the May - Decmber romance because I am 8 years older than my husband. I really wanted to like this book but the editing errors were too numerous to count and the misuse of words was repeated throughout the book. Words such as "commit" instead of "comment", "fought"/"fault", "patients"/"patience". But what really got me really upset was the misuse of the word organism/orgasm. How in heavens name, can you use organism for orgasm??? I was going to ask back for my money but the book was only 0.99c and I just found two free books here on Amazon, so it evens out and I want to be charitable since it is Christmas day. My teenage daughter or I will be willing to edit your book for free if you do decide to keep on writing books in the future.
Lady Di
15 helpful votes
16 helpful votes
on April 5, 2012
I cannot even get past reading 3% of this book! The grammatical errors are too numerous and are too distracting for me to even follow the story. It feels like I am reading a rough first draft of the story, not a finished, polished product. Even though I love giving new authors a try, I am frankly tired of wasting my hard-earned money on books that haven't been proof-read, yet. I love IR fiction and the premise of this story sounded promising. I just wish I could enjoy it without feeling like an English teacher with a red pen.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 20, 2013
Look the story is great.the Charactors are believable.but the grammer is just beyond awful in this book people "met" instead of meant.and fall into the arms of as opposed to falling into whomever's arms.There are NO CONTRACTIONS IN THE WHOLE BOOK its all is not has not have not that is the grammer and flow of the prose in this book read like a bad computer translation from some eastern language.If i met the author on the street i would suggest she start with 6th grade literature and continue from there untill finishing at least to years of university english Then re- write the book
on December 20, 2016
The grammer and sentence composition made the book really difficult to read. Also, the characters were a bit weak and under developed.
on April 23, 2012
Too many errors. I so want to like this book, because you actually get a glimpse of a slightly different type of IR. Unfortunately, it's hard to get in tune with the characters when you are trying to decipher what is being said. I understand I got this for free, but I couldn't get passed 13% of the book (according to my Kindle). I believe a second edit would make this a good book.
on September 15, 2012
It was a good story, in places, but Chanelle  needed a b slap.  Hunter should have let her go, she was a bit winny.
on November 17, 2013
I wanted to like this book, but the composition, dialogue and errors in language usage made it impossible to finish. Find an editor, use spell check and read Strunk and White's The Element of Style.
on September 26, 2012
I could get past the first ten pages. The spelling and grammar mistakes are atrocious, this is not a book written by an adult. At least it was only 99 cents so I didn't feel bad sending it right to my trash bin.
on May 29, 2012
I bought this book because I love the concept, older woman - younger man. I had a hard time reading this book due to all the grammatical errors. Because I had to re-read several lines, (putting the commas, correcting the words) it took me longer to read. My other issue with the book had to do with the lack of relationship with her son and Hunter. Considering her premise: "Single mom who is all about her son", she did not include her son in his family gathering. As a single moms, you and your family would have to accept my son first before you can have me.
3 helpful votes