- Paperback: 84 pages
- Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (May 4, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594574596
- ISBN-13: 978-1594574597
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,524,942 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Finding My Open Door: My Experience with Gastric Bypass Surgery Paperback – May 4, 2004
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Registered nurse for 24 years with extensive training in the care of surgical patients. Currently managing a recovery room for a community based hospital in the state of Washington. Life long interest in understanding obesity, and had a gastric bypass procedure in September 2003. Published by Doctors Press in 2000,in a textbook on cardiology and contributed an article soon to be published in Obesityhelp Magazine.
Browse award-winning titles. See more