Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 30, 2016
I don't know anyone who has not seen Finding Nemo. This is a great go-to movie to watch as a family. Lots of humor for everyone to appreciate. In a nutshell, an adult can relate to the story line of a man's wife that is brutally murdered by a serial killer while his son is left physically disabled. In a twisted turn of events, his son is kidnapped and he has to chase the kidnapper thousand of miles with the help of a mentally disabled woman- saw this on a meme and it sums up the movie pretty darn well! For kids it's a good lesson on why kids should listen to their parents!

Fun movie!
on November 7, 2017
Love this movie, I felt so sorry when Nemo lost his mom. Dad became overprotective. I lost my mom when I was 5 and as I look back was sheltered a bit. This is a fun adventure that Marlin and Dory go on to find Nemo. All mature through the film, Marlin lets go, Nemo listens to dad and Dory finds friends. Happy with purchase.
on July 3, 2017
Bought this for my best friends daughter and she absolutely loved it! It was for her birthday and she wanted everything finding dory.. So i splurged and bought a ton of stuff of off amazon. Everything i purchased was pretty solid. The movie she absolutely adores. Thank you.
on October 8, 2016
My son loves this movie so I decided to purchase it with my digital credits. It's played everyday upon his request so I get to watch and actually enjoy it! How come I hadn't watched it until now. Some story setting is ignoring the real creature's biology but can be forgiven as it's a kids entertainment. Now I want to watch Finding Dory.
on March 1, 2017
Andrew Scantron's directing in this and Finding Dory (2016) is unique and he cowrote in the screenplays that is comedic for his animated films (Including the one off WALL-E (2008)), rather than executive producing with John Lassetter beginning with Ratatouille (2007)
on July 26, 2014
Of all the Pixar re-release 3D versions of their golden age movies, this is by far the Best 3D version!

Finding nemo always looked great in the theatres and on Blu-ray. But when they decided to remaster this movie into 3D, I just had to buy it. So far I own every 3D Blu-ray Pixar movies, including Monsters Inc, Monster's University,Up, Cars, Cars 2, Brave, and Toy Story 1-3. But Finding Nemo 3D looks absolutely the most amazing and gorgeous. All the scenes underwater which is like 99% of the movie is just breath taking. The coral, the water particles, all the fish, the background/backdrop looks so realistic. The detail down to the last spec/pixel is just so clear, if you don't make yourself aware that this is a CG movie, you will mistake it for real life. Even if you are aware, it looks aesthetically beautiful that you don't even care.

Keep in mind that I'm assuming you have a top quality 3D HDTV, I have a Samsung 60 inch 3D HDTV, so my 3D movies looks incredible.

Bonus features are great, comes with 5 discs and even digital copy which is a huge plus. This ultimate collector's edition is not cheap, but it is worth every penny.
on January 24, 2017
Great movie and the region free disc works perfectly. Such a great 3D film. Highly recommended.
on December 14, 2012
This is the most artistically beautiful film that I have ever seen (and I am old!). The colors are vibrant;and, the underwater anemone, corals, and plant life are beautiful. The 3D effects have the fish coming off the screen into your lap, sometimes even making you duck. This collection has it all: DVD, Blue Ray, 3D, Digital, and Bonus CD. I saw this in the theater initially with my 4 y/o. My wife and teen-age daughter resisted my intention to purchase NEMO again for home in 3D since they had already seen the 2D version. Wow! was their reaction at seeing the 3D version. They couldn't believe how incredible it was, or how fun it was to watch again in the dazzling 3D latest format. A word to those who may have "older" 3D DVD players or TV's. I thought that I had defective 3D-DVD's as I had very obtrusive colored bands of video noise on the 3D. After a helpful person on my review noting this advised me that it might be the HDMI cable, I investigated further. It was not the HDMI cable, but my 2 year old DVD player needed a firmware update to be able to use the latest 3D encoding. Presto -- problem solved and great, great video!

In summary, if you have 3D, and liked NEMO, you will absolutely love this for yourself or to give as a gift. If you have any trouble with colored bands of noise, check the firmware versions of your DVD player and TV, and update if they are not the latest. (Updating is easy, at least on some models such as Samsung: either online, download and USB, or even by DVD.
on May 2, 2017
My kids (and my husband and I) thoroughly enjoyed Nemo. It's a great movie that the whole family will enjoy, regardless of age. My kids still quote lines from the movie all the time.
on December 26, 2016
The disc arrived on time as promised in great condition, just as described by seller. Works fine. Brought us many great "family moments"! Definitely meets my expectations! I would recommend.