- "Finding Us is a very well written and engaging book. The story line was easy to follow and believable. The characters come alive and you can't help but connect with them. Which is something that speaks volumes from an author, especially with a debut book." ~ 5 stars from Romance Bytes
- "Music, Backstage drama and so much more I loved every beat of this book!" ~ 5 stars from The Book Fairy Reviews
- "This was my foray into the Rockstar Romance genre and I have to say it was a excellent way to try out a new genre! This story has everything, romance, suspense, comic relief moments, self-discovery and an empowered heroine. All of my favorite things!" ~ 5 stars from Pretty Little Book Blog
- "..let me tell you, she knocked it out of the park. This book was really good and had a great storyline. The book flowed easily and I wanted so much more when it ended." ~ 5 stars from Renee Entress's Blog
- "Well developed characters, a plot that flows through the entire book and a physical attraction between Abby and Danny will keep you entertained until the end." ~ 4 stars from Rusty's Reading
- "Everything from the characters to the plot line was written to absolute perfection. The characters were described beautifully and the plot line was dynamic and detailed." ~ 4 stars from Romance Obsessed Book Blog
About the Author
Debra is a native New Yorker who made her escape to the suburbs. She often returns to her hometown to visit her favorite deli for a bagel with butter, because there’s no better bagel than a New York bagel. When not in search of bagels, Debra spends her time running Book Enthusiast Promotions, an online promotions company that helps indie authors spread the word about their books. She’s also the owner of The Book Enthusiast blog. She started writing lyrics in her wall-to-wall NKOTB bedroom at the tender age of thirteen while dreaming of the day she’d become Mrs. Jordan Knight. That dream never came to fruition, but she has continued to write. Now she’s working on her first novel.