|Print List Price:||$31.99|
Save $29.00 (91%)
Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price set by seller.
Finding Our Forever (Silver Springs) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 224 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $10.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
such depth that I couldn't put it down. The subject matter was handled with such tact and finesse that it didn't overshadow the love story being told. All of the main characters draw you into the story and you will hold your breathe hoping for a HEA for them all.
Eli and Cora are the perfect couple they have so much to give each other. In the beginning it seems like Eli is getting all of the good from the relationship but as their relationship grows you see that Cora is getting as much as he is. Two broken individuals who find their core and heart by loving another. This book is written to let you see the love shining from its pages. It makes you believe that love can conquer all and in love you can trust even when you have a hard time trusting in anything. Brenda Novak continues to amaze me book after book and I hope to continue to feel that feeling for many years to come. This one touched my heart and I cried and smiled to the very end. Do not miss this marvelous story.
Cora has spent her life feeling that something was missing = that she didn't quite fit in. She always knew she was adopted and, always felt the drive to find out who she really was. It has been an uphill fight with her family, former boyfriend and a few or her friends but, she has always felt that she had to follow this path. Being an adoptee myself, I can relate significantly to this internal battle.
The major problem Cora has is that she has an all-consuming fear of telling her biological mother who she really is. She also becomes more and more uncomfortable about telling Eli as their relationship progresses.
This book wrapped me up in a warm, comfortable blanket and I did not want to put it down.
I will say:
1) I understand fully why Cora needed to search for her birth mother, first and foremost it would finally satisfy her curiosity, and if nothing else....it would bring her closer.
2) I wanted to cry when I heard what happened to Eli. It's no wonder he had trust issues, anyone in his postion would have.
3) I also understand why Aiyana kept Cora's birth a deep dark secret all these years, and why she felt the need to help these poor children to have a better life..
4) I despised Cora's ex-boyfriend for what he did out of spite. What did he think he'd accomplish by doing what he did? Just boggles my mind.
5) I loved Cora's parents but...I thought Lilly acted a bit selfish and childish, when she heard why Cora was really at the ranch. Instead of supporting her daughter, she made it all about me, me, me!!! That in my book is unforgivable. IMO- your child and their happiness should always come first..
6) And last but not least....I absolutely loved the relationship between Eli and Cora. It helped that they felt like they could open up and be honest with one another, without being judged harshly. IMO- that is what makes for a very HEA.
This book is a keeper, for sure. One that I will probably read over and over again. And one that I would highly recommend to all of you.