Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Finding The Way
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

75%
25%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.49

on February 8, 1999
The kind of music I wish I could play. Superb banjo, guitar and dobro along with great fiddle licks and super mandolin playing makes you want to play this one over and over. I heard these guys a long time ago. With the masterful picking of Jerry Douglas, this CD ranks in my book as a must have if you are a serious bluegrass fan. I just can't get enough of it so far!
on October 2, 2000
I bought this CD after I heard their "Talking to Myself" CD. This CD is perfect. This contemporary young band has wonderful harmonies, great vocals, outstanding musical abilities and their choice of music is perfectly well-rounded; blending new sounds with traditional sounds. Ronnie Bowman continues in his stellar fashion with vocals; Don Rigsby's mandolin playing flawless and Kenny Smith has to be one of the best I've ever heard on guitar. This band is going places, believe me. Some of the outstanding cuts on this CD are Am I a Fool, Let it Go, Up on the Shelf and the title song Finding your Way will bring tears to your eyes. Good job guys, I hope you guys continue to make 10 star CD's for us to enjoy!!!!!!!
on June 30, 1999
The Lonesome River Band is one of the bst bluegrass bands out there if not the best. The first cd of them I bought was ONE STEP FOWARD and I loved it. But FINDING THE WAY is even better.
on February 3, 2015