Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on March 2, 2017
A stunning story of a man's life...his perspective, his loves, his heartaches, his dreams, his ambitions, his heart, his loss, and his finds. It really was a very good story from beginning to end!
on October 28, 2016
I give away all my fiction when I finish reading them and my neighbors at my Senior complex seem to love them as much as I do. I actually hesitated before I gave this one away, but finally knew I had to share it. It was a memorable and delightful story.
on April 2, 2017
It was awesome, I didn't want to put it down . Always something happening to the poor guy. You really feel for him.
on March 22, 2017
A little different than the typical Danielle Steele novel as it is told from a man's POV, but it was good.
on November 6, 2016
I read this many years ago. I just reread it was the first Danielle Steel book I read it made me laugh and cry that's how I knew it was a great book.
on November 19, 2016
I really enjoyed this book; it keep me interested from start to finnish, I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a real life piece of fiction!
on January 3, 2014
Teresa Tudury is unique; she deals with big, impossible issues with proportionately impossible humor; she sneaks into the grandeur of intimate reality with the full force of discovered truth. I don't know if we deserve an artist of this range and vision, but we owe it to ourselves to try to be worthy.
on October 13, 2016
Great reading. Mother trying to treat her son, only child, as a young boy. Doesn't want to let go, but approves of his decisions and surprises.
on November 22, 2015
Loved this novel!! I am a huge Danielle Steel fan, and this is now one of my favorites. Each time I thought the story was ending, a new story began. So emotional and touching, I'd recommend to all my friends.
on August 7, 2014
One of Danielle Steels best stories.