|Price:||$10.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Genuine 60 gram Silk Twill by Royal Silk®. 100% Pure Silk that glows with a beautiful, subtle sheen
- This classic men's accessory is an absolute essential for every man's wardrobe
- The sparkling pure clean white color will go with and add a touch of dash to every jacket, suit, tie, and shirt.
- The full-sized 16"x16" cut allows you to style this pocket square into a wide variety of spiffy poufs and folds.
- The Silk Twill fabric is light, smooth, soft, and supple with an elegant drape.
- The silk is hand washable or dry clean. With proper care, it should last a lifetime.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This shimmering white Silk Pocket Square by Royal Silk® is sure to please and dazzle. It is truly a versatile style zinger. You can use it to accentuate your grace, dash, flair, power or panache. Worn with or without a tie, it looks and says class. Fashioned in a mid-weight silk twill fabric, this is a high quality silk pocket square that is distinguishable for its fine details and affordable price. Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back. Affordable silk elegance by ROYAL SILK® since 1978.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 0.1 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000LMRFX2
- Item model number: PS101
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 3, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Con: the only reason I'm rating it a 4/5 is because it's so thin. But once you fold it, as people usually do with pocket squares, it's not an issue.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect add on for that extra touch of class. Dress up your suit with this elegant silk pocket square!Published 17 days ago by Justin Peterson
Much finer that expected. I really didn't expect how nice the quality of the silk was and how carefully it had been made, rolled hem, etc. Very, very nice.Published 1 month ago by Judy10021
When wearing a tux in accordance with what's proper, a man must wear a white linen or silk pocket square. This was perfect. Low key elegance and sophistication.Published 1 month ago by MPL
Elegant, simple product at an excellent price. Bought this for my wedding and couldn't be happier!Published 1 month ago by Chris Clingan
This one was pretty poor out of the ones I tried. I much prefer Studio 1735's $10 white pocket square. See below for details. Read morePublished 1 month ago by sartorialism
Just what I was looking for. Nice quality material. Not too silky looking and does not look like a cotton handkerchief. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ross
For the price, it is a good accessory. The silk was softer than I had expected and had a good hand.Published 2 months ago by Marko Holowczak