- Series: Fine Woodworking On
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Taunton Press (March 1, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0918804310
- ISBN-13: 978-0918804310
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.3 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,755,263 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #97 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Woodworking > Tools
- #2459 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Woodworking > Projects
- #7210 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fine Woodworking on Woodworking Machines: 40 Articles Selected by the Editors of Fine Woodworking Magazine Paperback – March 1, 1989
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Fine Woodworking was launched in 1975 in response to the lack of quality information on the craft. With a circulation of 287,000, it is now the premiere source of how-to information for woodworkers of all skill levels that are seriously interested in woodworking techniques, tools, projects, finishing and design inspiration.