Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 18, 2014
Every now and then, this camera throws me for a loop when it quite do what I want. But of course, a big part of that is my failure to read the manual thoroughly. But even though I sometimes get lost in the menus, the one thing I was looking for, quick photo capture with high pixilation and good quality, it does great. For the price, I don't think these Fuji cameras can be beat. Get a high quality SD card to be able to make the most of its fast recording and you'll be good to go. This model does not have the interchangeable lens but I wasn't really interested in that at this point. I just wanted fast quality, not that delay that comes with most click and shoot digital cameras, especially as the quality increases.

I would have given it a five, but the menus and settings are a little bit tricky, trying to navigate to the particular option wanted. Sometimes I find myself at a screen that I not only don't want but wouldn't know what to select, and that gets a little frustrating. More time and experience however, will correct that I think. Good buy for good quality.
on February 24, 2014
I purchased a FujiFilm S4600 model a few weeks ago and it was the best choice! I had paid an extra charge to have sent the next day and even with that extra charge the total price came up to $144.00 which is a great value! I consider myself an amateur photographer but with this S4600 model my photos are of high quality, everytime I upload my photos on Instagram or my ViewBug account I receive multiple comments and likes on all my photos especially the close up shots of the moon, this camera and similar FujiFilm models are absolutely worth it! Even the batteries that came with the camera lasted me about a week before I went and bought rechargeable. Go with Fujifilm!!!
2 helpful votes
on January 29, 2014
I bought this camera because I purchased the Nikon L320 on black Friday and use it and the zoom was terrible and most of my pictures came out blurry. The zoom on this camera is great and my pictures come out wonderful. I'm so happy I got this camera and at such a reasonable price. I purchase the S4600 for $135. If you're on the fence about this camera you should definitely do it.
on February 22, 2014
Camera is over all pretty decent for the price i paid. It was on sale for 130.00ish.

seems to take pictures alot better outside with natural sun light. Inside with low light pictures are often grainy, though this is sometimes corrected by the flash. I had purchased the camera with just the bag thinking that it had internal memory, i was wrong.
on July 24, 2017
Very good
on December 25, 2013
I make short films for a living, this is a very good camera but the audio isn't perfect I would buy a microphone with it fellow consumers.
2 helpful votes
on August 8, 2014
it was a great deal... present for my teen daughter. She loves it and the photos it takes are great. Wish I had bought one for me!!
on September 14, 2014
camera arrived in prefect condition, guaranteed product excelnet e tested and works sometimes the hair
on June 23, 2015
buenoo
on July 5, 2014
EXCELENTE
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.