- FEATURES: : Measurement Range: 0 - 6" and 0 - 150mm; This caliper measures inside, outside, depth, and step with two sets of jaws and a probe. Easy to toggle between inches and mm with the push of a button.
- DESIGN: This lightweight caliper is made of composite material. Safe to put in your pocket and carry anywhere. The large LED screen is easy to ready and the four measuring capabilities make it a must have around any home or shop.
- VERSATILITY: measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and the probe.EASY READ VISIBILITY: extra large LCD screen for easy and clear reading
- Home DIY and professional use are both highly , Each digital caliper has been fully calibrated before ready to sell
- BONUS: Comes with one extra battery; 100% satisfy guaranteed
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
FineSource Electronic Digital Caliper inch/Metric Conversion 0-6 Inch/150 mm Carbon Fiber Gauge Micrometer Extra Large LCD Screen Auto Off Featured Measuring Tool - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.04 (15%)|
Specifications for this item
|Measurement Accuracy||0 - 150mm|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||6 to 7.9 Inches|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A caliper is a must have measuring tool especially when it comes to sizing round objects.
Why You Need It:
- Measures outside, inside, step, and depth
- Measurement Range: 0 - 6" and 0 - 150mm
- Measuring modes include inch and millimeters
- Large easy to read LCD display.
- Zero setting at any position within measuring range.
- Battery included LR44.
Amazon buyers trust FineSource to be Quality Tools
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But what impressed me from the start is that not only did it seem well made and not as all cheaply made for the price (my manual calipers cost twice as much and feels more flimsy and cheaply made) but they included an extra battery. Who does that?!? Sometimes you get the "battery not included" message but I've never had a company provide an extra battery.
I recommend this caliper and company highly.
Limitations are resolution and readout of 0.01" or 0.1mm and no drag/lock screw for the head. Also no thumb wheel for fine head position adjustment. The best stainless steel calipers have a resolution of 0.0005" or 0.01mm and virtually all have the lock screw on the head. I have found only one carbon fiber caliper with the lock screw and none with the thumb wheel. Carbon fiber calipers with a readout to 0.001" are also relatively rare but are made.
Plenty accurate for my purposes. It's NOT a precision instrument. Nor should you expect it to be for the price. Have realistic expectations and this will be a good buy if "close enough" is "good enough". If you want precision, save your $14, add a couple hundred bucks to it and buy a Mitutoyo that can measure accurately to 1/1000's of an inch.