|Item Weight||85 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||29.5 x 10 x 18.8 inches|
|Item model number||FC3018SU|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Finefixtures Sutton 30" Fireclay sink
- Low Return Rate: 17% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "apron sink"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large butler kitchen sink.
- Fireclay Collection is handcrafted using original slip casting techniques
- Fired at 1600 degrees Celsius for durability
- Classy and elegant design
- Sutton is reassuringly durable and visually beautiful. - Best compatible strainer MDOEL # ST133 On Amazon
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Classico Farmhouse Apron Front Fireclay 30 in. Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Protective Bottom Grid and Strainer in White
Barclay FS30 30-Inch Fire Clay Farmer Sink, White
ALFI brand AB503 23-Inch Fireclay Single Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink, White
VIGO VGRA3018CS 30" x 18" x 9 5/8" Undermount Farmhouse Kitchen Sink, Apron Front Single Bowl Composite Solid Surface, Matte White Finish
848 Large Single Bowl Quartz Kitchen Sink, White, No Additional Accessories
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||thebathchoice||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BlueBath||NC Deals Online||Amazon.com|
|Installation Method||—||Farmhouse-Apron-Front||farmhouse-apron-front||Apron||Farmhouse - Apron Front - Undermount||Undermount|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 29.5 x 18.75 in||18 x 30 x 10 in||17.88 x 29.75 x 10 in||23.5 x 16 x 8 in||18 x 30 x 9.62 in||32.62 x 18.38 x 9.25 in|
|Material Type||—||Ceramic||Fire Clay||Fireclay||Composite||80% Quartz and 20% Acrylic|
Simplistically styled bringing elegance to modern day kitchen design. Sutton instantly brings warmth and homeliness, signifying a level of craftsmanship that can only be delivered by designing with product of distinction.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We are very pleased with the purchase but here are some things to keep in mind for first time farmhouse sink buyers, like us...
1. This sink will fit into a standard 30 inch cabinet but there will need to be modifications made. We had to cut the front trim and move it down a few inches to accommodate the depth of the sink.
2. You will need to build some sort or "platform" for the sink to sit on. Either legs, 2x4 running boards, or angle iron.
3. If you have older cabinets like we do, you will probably have to move your plumbing down as this sink is deeper than most.
4. By far the most annoying one and something that I would recommend the seller tell people in the description...if you have an Insinkerator, you will not be able to use a standard flange with this sink. Standard ones are 2.5 inches deep and you will need one about 2.75 inches. Insinkerator sells the extra deep one, but it is almost $70 compared to $15.99 for the standard one. $55 extra bucks for 1 more inch of metal is pretty ridiculous.
5. This sink is not perfectly rectangle. The front of the basin comes down at an angle like this...
\____/ the angle isn't quite as sharp as the picture but we had to cut a couple pieces of angled trim to cover the gap from the angle.
6. Think sink is worth every penny and extra bit of effort to get it installed. It is so spacious and beautiful, and has turned our "normal" kitchen into something special.
farmhouse sinks that are not slanted and a lot of rinsing is required in order to keep the sink from having debris constantly collecting. It is very heavy and does require a sturdy under the sink mounting rack. It really made my new kitchen in an old condo building look modern. It is also nice for washing large pots and pans.