Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.09 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fineline Applicators 2/Pack 18-Gauge Applicator Bottles, 1.25-Ounce
- Low Return Rate: 43% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "fine line applicator bottle"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Empty applicator bottles feature a stainless steel dispensing tip for precise application of a variety of liquid media
- Use with acrylics; ink; gutta; watercolors; oil paints; silk dyes; stains; henna; water-based glues; glazes; and more (all sold separately)
- Contains two 1.25 fl. Oz. (37.5 ml) bottles each with an 18 gauge (.8mm) tip
- Made in USA
- Unique Cap/Wire system is non-clogging and air-tight
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FINELINE APPLICATORS-Applicator Bottles. These empty applicator bottles feature a stainless steel dispensing tip for precise application of a variety of liquid media and the unique Cap/Wire system is non-clogging and air-tight! Use with acrylics; ink; gutta; watercolors; oil paints; silk dyes; stains; henna; water-based glues; glazes; and more (all sold separately). This package contains two 1.25 fl. oz. (37.5 ml) bottles each with an 18 gauge (.8mm) tip. Made in USA.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Went to use my applicator with Glossy Accents inside and all was stuck and/or clogged. My husband took it all apart & somehow managed to clear it. Then he had to make a longer needle gadget to fit inside to keep it clear. I so hope this works.
I ended up throwing both out because once bent - can't straighten them. Would not recommend.