4-Year Desktops Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: Mechanical Breakdowns; Electrical Failure; Power Surges; Screen Failure; Hard Drive Issues;
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Fingbox Network Security System - Remote Home Monitoring, Parental Control, Internet Security System, Alerts, Bandwidth Analysis, WiFi & Internet Troubleshooting
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Remote Home Monitoring: See who is at home and keep a history tab on who’s coming and going and when.
- Network Security System: Detect nearby devices even if they are not connected to your WiFi.
- Parental Control: Pause your children’s internet access in 1-click.
- Network Troubleshooting and Bandwidth Analysis: Analyze the bandwidth consumption of devices in your home to identify why the internet is slow.
- Internet Security Checks: Checks and alerts you about Internet security risks and malicious threats. Block hackers from accessing your network. Remotely monitor your network and devices from anywhere.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fingbox Network Security System - Remote Home Monitoring System, Parental Control, Internet Security System, Alerts, Bandwidth Analysis, WiFi & Internet Troubleshooting
Fingbox is the digital caretaker that watches over your network to detect intruders, block devices, warn you about network threats and analyze the quality of your Internet connection. Over 20,000 homes have already chosen Fingbox to secure and troubleshoot their network. The device has already raised an incredible 1.7 million USD on Indiegogo.
With features like remote monitoring, digital presence detection, network and device alerts, internet pause for parental control, a digital fence and internet security checks, Fingbox helps protect your home and family online.
Streaming video, doing homework, remote surveillance, working from home, video calls, online gaming… Our lifestyle depends on a fast and secure network. Fingbox helps when things slow down or stop working and puts you in control of your home or office network.
Fingbox is the evolution of the Fing app, the network scanner for iOS and Android which has over 22 million app downloads.
Fingbox watches over your network to detect intruders, block devices and analyze the quality of your WiFi and Internet Connection
- Block Devices: Block any device like intruders or unwanted devices from accessing your network in 1-click.
- Pause User: Pause all your kid’s devices (mobile phone, tablet, gaming console) in 1-click during homework or bedtime.
- Alerts & Events: Network and device alerts and an event log of everything that happened in your home.
- Remote Monitoring: Monitor your network and all devices from anywhere.
- Internet Security: Alerts about opened ports, malicious threats, and vulnerabilities on your network. Run Internet Security checks anytime you need to.
- Digital Presence: See who is at home and what devices are in use.
- DigitalFence™: Detects any device around your Fingbox even if not connected to your WiFi. See who is nearby your home like dog walkers, babysitters, cleaning, or delivery persons.
- Evil Twin Access Point Detection: Detection and alerts of malicious evil twin access points which are a threat to network security. Includes KRACK Attack Detection.
- WiFi Speed: See how fast your WiFi is in every corner of your home to identify dead zones.
- Internet Speed: See how fast your Internet is performing and if you are getting the speed you are paying for.
- Internet Outage Recording: Records internet outages on your network so you can measure the reliability of your Internet Service Provider.
A simple plug & play home security system
- Plug it into your router: Fingbox doesn’t require any configuration and works with your existing network set-up.
- Control it from your mobile: Manage your network remotely using Fing, the network scanning app for iOS and Android.
- Be notified on the go: Fingbox monitors your network 24/7 and sends warnings and alerts directly to your mobile phone.
The digital caretaker for your network
Protect your home
- Remotely monitor your network and devices
- See who is coming and going from your home
- Detect Wi-Fi attacks
- Monitor surrounding devices
- Block intruders
- Identify security risks of being hacked
Improve network performance
- Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
- Discover bandwidth-hogging devices
- Test your Internet speed
- Monitor Internet outages
- Track who is online
- Limit internet access
- Block devices during homework or bed time
- See device activity and history
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I backed this project months ago on Idiegogo, and was excited when my FIngbox arrived on my doorstep. I unboxed it, and was quickly up and running. There were some initial growing pains, which were largely corrected by a few updates the folks at Fing applied to the device automatically, but I still noticed some of my network devices occasionally dropping offline randomly, or the occasional network slow down. I never did pursue this with support at Fing, as other issues were popping up, that eventually forced me to unplug the device, and put it on a shelf, likely for good.
The biggest issue I have is the lack of control users have over the functionality of the device. Once plugged in, there is no interface to interact with (other than making some minor adjustments within the Fing app, itself). You cannot disable, throttle or change anything. If Fing wants to apply a new update, you'll get it whether you want it or not, and if that messes with your network, so be it. I wanted to disable internet speed tests (it can impact network performance) as I perform that elsewhere but no, Fing decides when to run it. Want to stop it from arp posioning? No control over that either.
The second thing that concerned me is where the data lives. Everything collected goes to Fing. I loved the idea of their digital fence, but does Fing really need to know every time someone with WiFi enabled on their phone walks by my house? Or when someone joins my network? Yes, I'd like to know that, but Fing doesn't, and I would have really appreciated an option where the data is stored locally, or is encrypted in the cloud with my own key. I'm certainly not accusing Fing of doing anything unethical or improper with the data, and I understand I probably care more about this more than most, but until I feel comfortable that my data will stay mine, it'll stay on the shelf.
Plus, the web interface is kind of obnoxious. Instead of a scrolling list of discovered entries, there are screens (13 entries per page on my Macbook Pro) so it's tedious to go from screen-to-screen. The interface DOES allow different sort orders (I prefer IP address low-to-high), but the exports don't honor that view exporting in some random order I can't discern the pattern. Not a big deal for the comma-delimited file, but it's quite obnoxious for the html/xml files.
I would cut a little slack since it's a new product, but it's really not. The hardware and its OS yes, the reporting agent and web site not so much. I should have done more research before impulse-buying this.
I only have three suggestions:
1). Domotz should add the capability to see the Fingbox information on laptops/PCs;
2). Give me a way to turn the blue LED light off once the Fingbox is connected - enough with the LED blue light pollution already;
3). Give buyers a choice of rubber "hockey puck" cover colors - what's wrong with black or white for instance? Some folks don't want a blue hockey puck with a constantly on blue LED sitting around.
If you like gadgets and have any interest in the security of your home network, I think you'll love the Fingbox.
I plugged in a network cable, connected the power, and started up their app. It was recognized right away and after just a few taps setup was complete. It’s pretty cool that not only does it identify all the devices on your network, but it picks up all WiFi signals that are within range. I learned my neighbors have a nest thermostat and a WiFi printer :) It can send you alerts when devices go on and off line - great for knowing when an IoT device has stopped working or when someone gets home from work. You could even have it look for your postal carrier’s phone so you’d know when your mail is delivered.
You can map out where your WiFi signal is strongest and position the access point so you get the best signal where you need it. You also monitor how much bandwidth each of your devices is consuming - I found a few surprises doing this.