Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black Lace Fingerless Gloves
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Size Name: One Size|Color: Black|Change
Price:$5.52+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 20, 2010
Lace was cheap and one of the gloves was torn. They served their purpose for my costume, but they were a bit pricey for the quality. I was quite disappointed.
on November 9, 2009
I purchased these gloves for my daughter for Homecoming. She is a senior in high school. They made the perfect finishing touch for her funky chic outfit, and she received many compliments for them. Despite being made of lace, they are very durable and she will be able to wear them many, many more times. The price was on target, and shipping was quick. Overall, a great product! The most important opinion? Hers. And she absolutely LOVES them!
on June 19, 2015
They were cheap and I should have expected less from them. It was for Halloween so I got my use out of them just wearing them one time. They fit ok, well, one glove fit ok and they other one was slightly smaller and was very snug. Since they are cheaply made I was worried my hand would break the seams. They were ok for a costume but not for everyday use which I don't know why you would wear them everyday anyway.
on June 4, 2013
Got these for a party costume, and I love them. They are so comfortable and easy to clean I wear them every chance I get now. I get complements on them every time I wear them. Very nice gloves if you want to give your outfit that extra sassy flare you are looking for.
on June 3, 2015
Nice, as pictured.. One size fits all. I have average size hands with 7-7.5 ring finger size for rings, 9- 9.5 pointer finger width. It was somewhat snug on one hand. Not much stretch for the lace. But overall it was cute.
on October 16, 2015
These gloves are very poorly made, with lots of loose strings and cheap, plastic-y lace. One of my gloves had about an inch of open seam on one side where they were apparently just falling apart in the package. Also,the fit was incredibly odd as one glove was much larger than the other. These will be returned.
on March 9, 2010
I didn't buy this for a costume, but for regular wear and I have gotten so many compliments on them! They are durable and super comfortable. I love em!
on May 13, 2014
Perfect gloves for an 80's costume. My hands are quite small and the gloves were pretty snug but after wearing them for about 10 minutes and they loosed up a bit, so I can see them fitting a wide variety of hand sizes.
on April 27, 2013
I purchased these for use in a photoshoot and the effect was wonderful. The gloves were striking without being too much. They made the outfit and made the pictures I took. On seeing pictures from the shoot, the most frequent reaction was "Where did you get those gloves?"
on November 3, 2012
Purchased for my teen daughter's halloween costume. Thin lace but very well constructed. Worn for a full night of Halloween partying as well as serveral hours of trick or treating and they still look new. My daughter has small hands so they were a bit big but the elastic at the wrist kept them on comfortably. She even said the gloves kept her hands warm! This was exactly what we needed and I am very pleased with this purchase.