Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 6, 2012
My dishwasher is a few years old. Despite the fact that I always rinse dishes very well before I put them in the washer, the interior of my dishwasher had become badly stained with a rust-like buildup. None of the removal methods that I tried previously (white vinegar, citric acid) worked to remove those stains. Finally, I found Finish Dishwasher Cleaner at Gracious Home in New York City. Following the manufacturer's instructions, I used the product and it worked perfectly, just as promised. After only one treatment the interior of my dishwasher looks brand new again. I am really impressed and I recommend Finish Dishwasher Cleaner most enthusiastically. It WORKS.
Finish Dishwasher Cleaner, Liquid, 8.45 Ounce (Pack of 2)
on April 25, 2008
Another reviewer posted pictures of a dishwasher that looked like it had been washing mud off of hunting boots for years with water filtered through tobacco leaves, and rated it a One because it wouldn't clean that mess. Sheesh!
We hadn't cleaned our new dishwasher for three years when I stumbled across this stuff. It clearly cleans up hard water stains and the grit that starts to build up. No, it won't remove rust and millions of washings of chili residue, but it keeps the machine neat. We use it once a month and use the dishwasher once a day, every day.
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 24, 2010
I have a Bosch dishwasher, and it regularly gets clogged with food particles and fails to completely clean my dishes. Since I started using this dishwasher cleaner monthly, I haven't had the problem. The instruction manual for my dishwasher actually says to use a product like this monthly, so I'm fine with that.
3 helpful votes
on February 20, 2009
I used this last night and it cleaned my dishwasher very well. We have well water but no water softener and this did the job. The only downside is it's kind of expensive but I found it on sale so I'm going to stock up.
3 helpful votes
on July 20, 2014
GREAT
on March 26, 2010
I got this because I thought I might find something better than the white vinegar I have used for years but can be a little strong smelling from time to time.

Store brand Vinegar $1 a gallon use while you are washing dishes or once a week by itself

Worked better than Finish and since I use it with every wash load I am not wasting water.
on February 28, 2008
I have never used this before - decided to try it and just with 1 use - it worked GREAT!
on June 26, 2012
Sorry, I reviewed the wrong Finish Dishwashing Cleaner. See Finish Dishwasher Cleaner, 8.45 oz instead! It works great and I highly recommend it.
on January 30, 2008
This video shows a test of the JetDry Dishwasher Cleaner. The test was run twice with no visible improvement. What works GREAT is Soft Scrub cleanser.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
55 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.