- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 4 inches ; 10.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003UWCVXY
- Item model number: Finish Line
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.34 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Finish Line Anti-Seize Assembly Lube
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most used cycling lubrication in the world
- Made using the highest quality ingredients.
- Greatly reduces drivetrain and bearing friction
- Prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts, especially those subject to extreme pressures and moist conditions such as bolt threads, seatposts, pedals, bottom brackets, etc.
- For all metals, but essential when attaching reactive metals like titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and specialty alloys and magnesium.
- • Prevents cold welding, galling and seizing of threaded parts
- • Excellent for use on parts subjected to extreme pressures and moist conditions
- • Use on all metals; aluminum, titanium, carbon steel, magnesium
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
So many different metals are used in the construction of bikes that often seizing and wear occurs when metals are threaded together. Finish Line's Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts. Although it may be used on all metals, it is especially important when attaching reactive metals such as titanium, aluminum, specialty alloys, and magnesium. It is ideal for parts subjected to extreme pressure such as bottom brackets and works well in wet conditions. The Finish Line Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant comes in an 8oz can.
Top customer reviews
be very careful using this stuff because it can be a pain in the but trying to wipe this stuff up! dont get it on your hand because then you will get it everywhere! But anyway if your very careful using this, it will work great! i recomend it!
At first I thought it would be generic grease. Not the case. You can tell this is made to prevent seizing between torqued metal pieces.
It almost looks like ultra fine copper dust in tenacious grease.
I've had the stuff for years now, and have never had a problem at a pressfit or screw junction that I applied this too.
If you don't apply it, your risk seizure for well torqued / pressed joints.
Think Crank arm to spindle, bearing cups, water bottle screws, etc.
This is not for rolling / sliding joints (bearings, etc). This is to prevent seizure at assembly joints.
This is especially important for alloy (aluminum) or Titanium joints that tend to cold weld over time.
Buy it and use it when building your bike!! Save headaches years down the road when fixing your bike!!