- Powerful - The SP's careful engineering resulted in a unique design that allows it to create a powerful, deep vacuum in the suction piping. This allows it to lift fluid from as deep as 25 feet (7.6 m) below the pump.
- Superior lift and high working pressure capabilities allow SP Series to pump high specific gravity fluids like sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid and sodium and potassium hydroxide
- Fast - SP Series is capable of lifting fluids from 18 feet (5.5 m) in less than 90 seconds. Less time waiting, more time pumping
- Versatile - can handle applications difficult for standard centrifugal pumps, like pumping fluid from below grade, emptying tanker trucks or rail cars, and transferring fluids from the top of tall bulk storage tanks to reduce the possibility of leaks from sidewall mounted bulkhead fittings.
- Best corrosion resistance - Durably molded from corrosion resistant polypropylene or PVDF, the SP Series handles the most corrosive chemicals with ease. Prevents downtime due to pump corrosion problems
Have one to sell?
Finish Thompson SP22P-3-21-M239 Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump, Polypropylene, 10 HP, 230/460V, 3 Phases, 175.4 Max Feet of Head, 252.7 gpm
Note: Signature required upon delivery due to high value of this item. Details
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Finish Thompson|
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Upper Temperature Range||180 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Maximum Feet of Head||175.4|
|Maximum Flow Rate||252.7 Gallons per Minute|
|Phase Type||3 Phases|
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
FTI's SP Series Magnetic Drive Self-Priming Pumps are the product of advanced engineering CFD design software and superior magnetic flux technology. The SP Series combines deep-lift capabilities and lightning-fast priming with the advantages of neodymium magnetic drive technology and corrosion resistant polypropylene and PVDF to handle the most difficult applications with no seal replacement, no leaks and the capability to run-dry without damage.
There are no customer reviews yet.