- Series: Collected Works of Edith Stein (Book 9)
- Paperback: 625 pages
- Publisher: ICS Publications (September 16, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0935216324
- ISBN-13: 978-0935216325
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #240,930 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Finite and Eternal Being: An Attempt at an Ascent to the Meaning of Being (The Collected Works of Edith Stein, vol. 9) Paperback – September 16, 2002
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the philosophical subject of her book. A must read for any student of Saint Edith Stein and for students of philosophy at its fundamentals.
Not an easy book to read since Prof. Saint Edith Stein has too much depth so it might be difficult to understand for the uninitiated.
The translation is excellent and the essence of its Germanic roots well translated into English.