Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

Finklehopper Frog
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 29, 2017
We love this book! Cute rhyming words with perfect flow, beautiful, colorful illustrations, and a great message to teach your kids to be themselves. Perfect for kids of all ages. Even my 9 year old will snuggle in when I start reading it to his younger siblings. We have read it over and over, and got it for niece and nephew birthday gifts because every child can benefit from its beautiful message.
on January 13, 2018
Very cute rhyming story focusing on "that everyone has special things to do and say and be.... and there's room for everyone". My soon to be 5 year old likes it.
on June 26, 2017
Great story about being your own self!!!
on December 2, 2013
It's a great book. The rhymes are catchy and I like the message that there's room for everyone. This became a nightly favorite instantly.
on March 14, 2014
This is one of my kids(and my)favorite childrens books. Super cute message, and I love the rhyming and the rhythm to this book!
on April 29, 2017
Wonderful story and awesome artwork!
on December 24, 2014
One of my and my kids' favorite books.
on October 30, 2012
I bought this book for my five year old Grandson. When he stays with us we always read before bed. This book has become a quick favorite because of the story & beautiful pictures. After reading it he likes to hop on the bed pretending he's a frog & singing, Finklehopper,Finklehopper Finklehopper Frog!
on February 14, 2015
Just wish it were a little longer, less moralizing. A Classic.
on February 14, 2015
My daughter's favorite book! So cute with great rhyme.