Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
VINE VOICEon September 11, 2015
Read this on my first flight to Helsinki and found the info very rudimentary and dated info. Regretted purchasing although not sure there is a better option for a first time traveller.
on March 16, 2017
Excellent book. This was an interesting book. It is well written and I think it will be very helpful to read before I travel.
on February 18, 2017
This is a pretty fun one and it hits the major points that i think it should hit pretty well. I have visited there myself & have relatives who live there & are from there and so I can say that this is a pretty good guide to "the motherland."
review image
on December 9, 2016
Nice overview of things Finnish, entertaining and a good read.
on January 8, 2016
Fantastic travel snapshot book I bought a bunch for all the baltic states we went to and we used them inbetween travel to get ready
on April 20, 2011
This little book is a must have before you go to Finland! The book covers everything you need to know, including places to go, things to see, and important historical facts! I love this book, it is an easy read and is so interesting, you don't want to put it down! I highly recommend this wonderful little book.
on July 1, 2013
This has a lot of information about history and current customs and places to visit. It helped me learn more about my heritage.
on May 6, 2016
As advertised - thanks.
on September 9, 2014
And incredibly cute, chatty description of Finnish life and culture.
on January 4, 2013
This was a pretty comprehensive book, I found the categories easy to use for quick reference.Makes a good gift also,